August 13, 201313 yr According to twitter this rumor was started by a UL fan. That's how I understood it as well. Jones simply stated that various media personnel were scrambling to prove or disprove the rumors.
August 13, 201313 yr Found this tweet. Should know something this morning. @KySportsRadio: For those of you asking me, we will talk about the whole UL rumor story from Friday night on the radio show tomorrow morning.
August 13, 201313 yr So for you KSR devotes, what did his investigative journalism turn up? I listen via podcast, so I don't know yet.
August 13, 201313 yr Author So for you KSR devotes, what did his investigative journalism turn up?Only caught the last few minutes of the show on the way home this morning. He said that what was interesting to him wasn't the rumor but the way all of the media in and around Louisville was going crazy on Friday trying to confirm it. What I heard of the show that's is about all he mentioned, I'm sure he said more at the beginning of the show. Not sure if 3 shows in over a month makes me a devotee though
August 13, 201313 yr He said something along the lines of what the rumor was, that it involved another player but he didn't want to put it out there since he didn't know it to be true, that he firmly believes Ware was at one time kicked off the team, but that now Ware is a part of the team and we will likely never know the truth. Some Louisville media said they didn't investigate it because there was nothing to it and Jones called them out saying they are essentially in Louisville's back pocket and trying to put a positive spin on things.
August 13, 201313 yr I mean, as long as in his heart he believes it, that should be good enough, right?
August 13, 201313 yr Some Louisville media said they didn't investigate it because there was nothing to it and Jones called them out saying they are essentially in Louisville's back pocket and trying to put a positive spin on things. So does that mean he's guilty of trying to put a negative spin on things?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.