Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville rumor???

Featured Replies

KSR said there was a UL Rumor that broke Friday that all of the media was chasing. Matt on KSR refused to say what the rumor was just that it was big but not earth shattering. Don't know if it pertained to football or basketball.

 

Anyone know what he was talking about? Said that it was all over the internet on Friday, I didn't see anything?

  • Replies 196
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KSR said there was a UL Rumor that broke Friday that all of the media was chasing. Matt on KSR refused to say what the rumor was just that it was big but not earth shattering. Don't know if it pertained to football or basketball.

 

Anyone know what he was talking about? Said that it was all over the internet on Friday, I didn't see anything?

 

I never saw a story but I saw tons of references to some big UL story that everyone was trying to confirm but nobody could confirm it. I remember someone saying it would be hilarious and awesome if it were true.

Its official, Papa John is now the head coach of UofL football and basketball, heard it here first.

  • Author
I never saw a story but I saw tons of references to some big UL story that everyone was trying to confirm but nobody could confirm it. I remember someone saying it would be hilarious and awesome if it were true.

Porcini II ?

There was a rumor in the early weekend that Louisville was taking in former Ohio State defensive back Najee Murray, who Urban Meyer had just tossed off the Ohio State football team. Turned out not to be true and he's not coming to Louisville. Would have certainly bolstered Charlie Strong's detractors for his turning the program into the island of misfit toys. But again, it turned out not to be true and he isn't joining the Cardinals.

 

That may have been it.

 

If it's basketball, there's no telling. But I'm not one to ever hear these rumors until well after they're confirmed.

I'm pretty sure the rumor has to do with Getslow. Somehow. I hope.

I'm pretty sure the rumor has to do with Getslow. Somehow. I hope.

 

Big announcement from Tom Jurich and the athletic department: due to my zero years of continued service, complete lack of donation dollars and constant criticism of the department's strategy of corporatizing Louisville's collegiate athletics, I've been banned from the Yum Center.

 

Satisfied?

 

Big announcement from Tom Jurich and the athletic department: due to my zero years of continued service, complete lack of donation dollars and constant criticism of the department's strategy of corporatizing Louisville's collegiate athletics, I've been banned from the Yum Center.

 

Satisfied?

 

Is that only for Louisville sporting events or are you still able to attend Bruno Mars The Moonshine Jungle World Tour next week?

Is that only for Louisville sporting events or are you still able to attend Bruno Mars The Moonshine Jungle World Tour next week?

 

Oh, they can just TRY and stop me from seeing Bruno Mars... see what happens...

Big announcement from Tom Jurich and the athletic department: due to my zero years of continued service, complete lack of donation dollars and constant criticism of the department's strategy of corporatizing Louisville's collegiate athletics, I've been banned from the Yum Center.

 

Satisfied?

 

That would be outstanding.

It's that a prominent player has been kicked off the basketball team.

It's that a prominent player has been kicked off the basketball team.

 

No way!!! But it hasn't been confirmed yet? Wow. I may never leave twitter now.

Saw this nugget on twitter.

 

 

@B_bone7: That rumor doesn't have a leg to stand on. “@jurichtwosix: Rumor is Kevin Ware was dismissed from UL bball team”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.