Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville rumor???

Featured Replies

So... basically his usual shtick.
Only committed readers and listeners would know that ;)
  • Replies 196
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So does that mean he's guilty of trying to put a negative spin on things?

 

I'm not sure what you'd say he's guilty of.

He said something along the lines of what the rumor was, that it involved another player but he didn't want to put it out there since he didn't know it to be true, that he firmly believes Ware was at one time kicked off the team, but that now Ware is a part of the team and we will likely never know the truth.

 

Some Louisville media said they didn't investigate it because there was nothing to it and Jones called them out saying they are essentially in Louisville's back pocket and trying to put a positive spin on things.

 

 

Has Jones ever said anything negative about UK?

Eric Crawford calling Jones out on Twitter for the past little bit...

 

Or tried to call out Jones and Jones pointed out Crawford's conflict of interest and suddenly Crawford wasn't replying on Twitter. Quite comical. I don't know why CJ guys get mad when the truth is pointed out. Jurich controls Louisville media . I wish Barnhart had the same control.

Has Jones ever said anything negative about UK?

 

I'm sure he has. But the point is Jones let's everyone know his bias. He is calling out people who claim to be unbiased reporters. When the truth shows to many conflicts of interest. If you look to Jones for unbiased reporting on UK you are going to the wrong spot. He is a fan reporting on UK.

 

Jones can annoy me sometimes. But I have to say I find great entertainment in him getting old media reporters angry . It is pretty obvious Jones has turned into if not the most influential , one of the most influential sports media guys in the state. A lot of reporters wish they had his following.

Jones is very annoying at times but to act like each fan base doesn't have the same kind of reporter/media guy, is laughable.

Jones is very annoying at times but to act like each fan base doesn't have the same kind of reporter/media guy, is laughable.

 

Anyone who angers the Louisville fan base is good in my book.:thumb::thumb:

Jones is very annoying at times but to act like each fan base doesn't have the same kind of reporter/media guy, is laughable.
Name his Louisville counterpart. It isn't Rutherford.

 

Or tried to call out Jones and Jones pointed out Crawford's conflict of interest and suddenly Crawford wasn't replying on Twitter. Quite comical. I don't know why CJ guys get mad when the truth is pointed out. Jurich controls Louisville media . I wish Barnhart had the same control.

 

Crawford isn't a CJ guy.

Name his Louisville counterpart. It isn't Rutherford.

 

I have no clue as I don't listen to UL stuff and they aren't on my radio stations.

 

 

To act like there isn't one though is pretty funny.

Crawford isn't a CJ guy.

 

Is Bozich still CJ ? If so replace him with Crawford still works. Either way I don't see how Crawford can act like he doesn't have a conflict of interest.

I have no clue as I don't listen to UL stuff and they aren't on my radio stations.

 

 

To act like there isn't one though is pretty funny.

Their beat reporters.

 

I have no clue as I don't listen to UL stuff and they aren't on my radio stations.

 

To act like there isn't one though is pretty funny.

 

I honestly can't think of anyone who is the Matt Jones of UL. Not being defensive....I just can't think of anyone at all who is to UL fans what Matt Jones is to UK fans.

 

Is Bozich still CJ ? If so replace him with Crawford still works. Either way I don't see how Crawford can act like he doesn't have a conflict of interest.

 

No, Boz isn't there either. Tim Sullivan is at the CJ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.