Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville rumor???

Featured Replies

As I said before, I'm in agreement that you don't report it unless you have definitive evidence.

 

From what Jones said yesterday, he didn't report it for that reason. His assertion is that the UL media either: A) Did know it & didn't report or B) Didn't thoroughly investigate the rumors.

 

Like I said, if I had to guess, there is truth to the rumor(s). Probably disciplinary action of some sort & maybe even an indefinite suspension. Ware has already experienced a suspension like this in the recent past. However, I'm not convinced that everyone in the UL media purposefully kept the information hidden.

 

That's the thing that is so laughable to me in this particular situation. He wants to criticize the Louisville media for not reporting it, but he wouldn't report it either. :lol2: If he was so sure that Ware was dismissed and then reinstated, HE could have done the research, HE could have broken the news. Then BBN would have been eating out of his hand even more.

  • Replies 196
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the thing that is so laughable to me in this particular situation. He wants to criticize the Louisville media for not reporting it, but he wouldn't report it either. :lol2: If he was so sure that Ware was dismissed and then reinstated, HE could have done the research, HE could have broken the news. Then BBN would have been eating out of his hand even more.

 

According to him, he didn't have definitive evidence even though he dug for it. He says he thinks UL media people either did have definitive evidence or they didn't dig for it, which is where he has his primary gripe.

And a KSR called just phoned in and said a Louisville player pulled out a gun during a night club brawl last week and shot it 3 times in the air. That should go over well.

According to him, he didn't have definitive evidence even though he dug for it. He says he thinks UL media people either did have definitive evidence or they didn't dig for it, which is where he has his primary gripe.

 

So he's made a ruckus because he doesn't think the Louisville media did their jobs to his liking, as a Kentucky guy? :lol2: That's good stuff.

And a KSR called just phoned in and said a Louisville player pulled out a gun during a night club brawl last week and shot it 3 times in the air. That should go over well.

 

These guys have all the info! Maybe I should start reading there. :lol2:

These guys have all the info! Maybe I should start reading there. :lol2:

 

To be fair...it was a woman caller lol.

To be fair...it was a woman caller lol.

 

:lol2: Well as "guys," I meant the folks over at KSR and their followers.

So he's made a ruckus because he doesn't think the Louisville media did their jobs to his liking

 

That's pretty much it.

 

As I said, the attack on the media is the most unappealing thing about Jones from my vantage point. I find it hard to believe that an entire corps of media personnel are that much in the bag for the school they cover.

 

Are some guilty? Sure. But I think it's that way in a lot of places. There are stories Jerry Tipton will write, and questions he will ask, that Mark Story and/or John Clay would never write or ask.

 

His argument is valid only if media people knew this to be factual & failed to report it.

And a KSR called just phoned in and said a Louisville player pulled out a gun during a night club brawl last week and shot it 3 times in the air. That should go over well.

 

Beautiful. :lol2:

Matt Jones is a clown. That's all...

Matt Jones is a clown. That's all...

 

I crack up whenever GT mocks Jones. Comedy

His argument is valid only if media people knew this to be factual & failed to report it.

 

And while anything is possible, I find it highly doubtful that NOBODY reported this as a true story, if it were in fact true. I even think that since Kevin Ware got so much positive attention it would be more likely that a negative story would be run.

The funny part is this irrelevant media member has a thread 7 pages deep and still counting on BGP. Wonder how many he would get if he was relevant and wasn't a clown.

And while anything is possible, I find it highly doubtful that NOBODY reported this as a true story, if it were in fact true. I even think that since Kevin Ware got so much positive attention it would be more likely that a negative story would be run.

 

I agree, but I would add to the bolded "if they knew it were in fact true."

 

Jones said that he spoke with the UL media guy...Kenny or Kevin somebody...and he said that Ware "is on the team now."

The funny part is this irrelevant media member has a thread 7 pages deep and still counting on BGP. Wonder how many he would get if he was relevant and wasn't a clown.

 

Ever been around him in a professional setting? I have on numerous occasions, and he's a clown. Bozo was famous too...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.