Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville rumor???

Featured Replies

 

I agree, but I would add to the bolded "if they knew it were in fact true."

 

Jones said that he spoke with the UL media guy...Kenny or Kevin somebody...and he said that Ware "is on the team now."

 

Do YOU not know Mr. Klein's first name? Or is that what Jones said?

  • Replies 196
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever been around him in a professional setting? I have on numerous occasions, and he's a clown. Bozo was famous too...

 

Bitter much ? So you as a member of the press don't find it a little clownish to go on a message board and mock another media members career ? I admit KSR in the early days wasn't very professional and had no real staff. That isn't the case today and people can't seem to seperate the two.

Bitter much ? So you as a member of the press don't find it a little clownish to go on a message board and mock another media members career ? I admit KSR in the early days wasn't very professional and had no real staff. That isn't the case today and people can't seem to seperate the two.

 

Just calling a spade a spade. Remember Jones sells himself as a fan and not a media member, so he's earned his reputation the easy way...

And what in the hell would I be bitter about? That's comedy gold...

Just calling a spade a spade. Remember Jones sells himself as a fan and not a media member, so he's earned his reputation the easy way...

 

Seriously? You are better than that. The easy way? If everyone could get a top website and radio show easily more would do it. Jones did it the new way , on his own. The old media way is dying.

Seriously? You are better than that. The easy way? If everyone could get a top website and radio show easily more would do it. Jones did it the new way , on his own. The old media way is dying.

 

It can't be too hard if I've done both... :lol2:

Do YOU not know Mr. Klein's first name? Or is that what Jones said?

 

I don't know it. It's Kevin or Kenny, one of the two. Jones said on the radio show that he's always found that guy to be very cooperative & friendly & that he really likes him. It's me that is unable to remember his first name.

 

I'm pretty sure Jones put something on KSR's site about it yesterday. I don't read the site all that often, but I think he recapped the story there.

It can't be too hard if I've done both... :lol2:

 

So you have had a radio show that's been on the air as long and with the same ratings and a website with near the same foot traffic ? Interesting.

 

So you have had a radio show that's been on the air as long and with the same ratings and a website with near the same foot traffic ? Interesting.

 

I've been in radio for most of the last 17 years and the very first time I was fired was 2 weeks ago when corporate flipped the format. Before this run that finally caught on Matt was fired numerous times and mostly for his clownish behavior. Same reason he was fired from his own TV show. Kudos to him for making the radio show work this time. Doesn't make him any less of a clown...

Thanks for not answering the question.

 

I own the largest independent UC site out there. Fact. The numbers for the radio show grew every book before corporate went back to their comfort zone. Thanks for the concern... :thumb:

I own the largest independent UC site out there. Fact. The numbers for the radio show grew every book before corporate went back to their comfort zone. Thanks for the concern... :thumb:

 

Congrats . But all I asked was to compare foot traffic and ratings. This might be blasphemy on this site but I find you no more an expert than Jones. Just find it comedy that every time his name is mentioned on this site you feel the need to throw a childish jab.

Again Jones annoys me sometimes only reason I stepped in was because cards fan called him irrelevant and didn't find it ironic with how they react to him . I do like Drew Franklin on that site his writings are pretty creative.

Congrats . But all I asked was to compare foot traffic and ratings. This might be blasphemy on this site but I find you no more an expert than Jones. Just find it comedy that every time his name is mentioned on this site you feel the need to throw a childish jab.

 

If he didn't act like a clown, I wouldn't make it a point to call him one...

If he didn't act like a clown, I wouldn't make it a point to call him one...

 

The funny part is you don't see the similarities between you two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.