Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville rumor???

Featured Replies

Forde is NOW a national media member, but I think any and everybody would agree, he is a Kentucky journalist (the state, not the school).

 

Pat Forde is definitely more successful, but I can not stand him.

  • Replies 196
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Pat Forde is definitely way more successful, but hard for me to call him a Kentucky journalist, when usually the only time he's mentioning UK is in a negative light. At least that is my perception.

 

I can understand that view point. Just having been at the CJ for almost 20 years, he's definitely a KY guy in my mind.

This was shorter than his last suspension, if this one was true.

Honestly, one of the main reasons I don't read KSR, and several other boards too, is because I'm spoiled with BGP. There are very few boards I've come across that are as easy to read as BGP, and aren't filled with crap. Most of those boards you have to filter through 10 posts of bologna before you find one worth reading.

 

Agree!!!!

I finally decided to see if I could find out anything. I talked to someone who knows and was advised to let this one go and watch from the sidelines.

I finally decided to see if I could find out anything. I talked to someone who knows and was advised to let this one go and watch from the sidelines.

 

Well you are no help.....:lol2:

Well you are no help.....:lol2:

 

I'll say this...I think it's serious and I think it involves more than one player.

I'll say this...I think it's serious and I think it involves more than one player.

 

Behanan in addition to Ware, if I had to guess.

It's all irrelevant because we will never find out.

As a UK fan I completely envy the control UL has over the media, its very difficult to do in today's world. The media clearly understands if they don't have Jurichs permission to speak they will be blackballed, they all have bills to pay.

 

I'll say this...I think it's serious and I think it involves more than one player.

 

Oh it's serious. His Instagram photos are killing me. I can't believe he'd let these get out.

 

 

 

 

image-3974491336.jpg

As a UK fan I completely envy the control UL has over the media, its very difficult to do in today's world. The media clearly understands if they don't have Jurichs permission to speak they will be blackballed, they all have bills to pay.

 

:lol2:

Oh it's serious. His Instagram photos are killing me. I can't believe he'd let these get out.

 

 

 

 

[ATTACH]40778[/ATTACH]

 

Nobody's kicking ME off the team... and you know this, man.

 

:lol2:

 

I love ya Deuce your a solid poster but that's all you really have on this topic.

I love ya Deuce your a solid poster but that's all you really have on this topic.

 

I'm not sure what you mean...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.