Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville rumor???

Featured Replies

He's successful at playing to the UK fan base, and doing stories on all things UK. That's pretty much the extent of it.

 

And Pat Forde, for one, is significantly more successful.

Pat Forde is a national media member.

 

So Jones is the most successful reporting on the states most popular program .

  • Replies 196
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jones did do that to start . He hasn't in a very long time. Now that he has success and a staff there is no reason to use a pay site in Kentucky for UK info. Ethics were poor at the time but for the UK fan base its been a positive.

 

Notice I haven't called him out for that issue in a long time...

Pat Forde is a national media member.

 

So Jones is the most successful reporting on the states most popular program .

 

Forde is NOW a national media member, but I think any and everybody would agree, he is a Kentucky journalist (the state, not the school).

When did Forde join WDRB? I thought he was still with Yahoo.

 

He didn't. :lol2:

Edited by TheDeuce
Wrong Pgge

I'm not exactly sure, it's been a while though.

 

You also linked to Rick Bozich's profile. I'm confused.

When did Forde join WDRB? I thought he was still with Yahoo.

 

:lol2: My B... I was looking up Bozich and Forde at the same time, and posted the wrong guys page.

You also linked to Rick Bozich's profile. I'm confused.

 

See above. :lol2:

Notice I haven't called him out for that issue in a long time...

 

Fair enough .

:lol2: My B... I was looking up Bozich and Forde at the same time, and posted the wrong guys page.

 

What are we going to do with you?

 

:lol2:

What are we going to do with you?

 

:lol2:

 

Make me read KSR I guess. :banghead:

Make me read KSR I guess. :banghead:

 

I don't read it as much anymore. Used to read it every day, mostly for the "ridiculous manner possible" aspect of it. Just doesn't seem as entertaining to me as it once was.

 

Still really enjoy the radio show, though.

I don't read it as much anymore. Used to read it every day, mostly for the "ridiculous manner possible" aspect of it. Just doesn't seem as entertaining to me as it once was.

 

Still really enjoy the radio show, though.

 

Honestly, one of the main reasons I don't read KSR, and several other boards too, is because I'm spoiled with BGP. There are very few boards I've come across that are as easy to read as BGP, and aren't filled with crap. Most of those boards you have to filter through 10 posts of bologna before you find one worth reading.

Honestly, one of the main reasons I don't read KSR, and several other boards too, is because I'm spoiled with BGP. There are very few boards I've come across that are as easy to read as BGP, and aren't filled with crap. Most of those boards you have to filter through 10 posts of bologna before you find one worth reading.

 

Agreed. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.