Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville rumor???

Featured Replies

  • Replies 196
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seeing that he failed drug tests(weed) on twitter but it is still rumors and innuendo at this point. I haven't seen it confirmed from anyone in the business. Seems like this would be national news. I hope it isn't true.

I'm seeing that he failed drug tests(weed) on twitter but it is still rumors and innuendo at this point. I haven't seen it confirmed from anyone in the business. Seems like this would be national news. I hope it isn't true.

 

Ware was disciplined in the middle of last year, if memory serves me right. I'm guessing he was disciplined again & it was blown out of proportion to his being removed from the team.

 

I hope it's not true either.

I hope it's not true either.

 

Having said that, I still hate Louisville.

Saw this one too.

 

@johnjury11: @jurichtwosix @B_bone7 kid can't catch a break

Those tweets are great lol.

Saw this one too.

 

@johnjury11: @jurichtwosix @B_bone7 kid can't catch a break

 

That's not funny, but it is funny. :lol2:

That's not funny, but it is funny. :lol2:

 

Yeah, I was like, it's been 4 months. We can laugh now, right? :lol:

Ware was disciplined in the middle of last year, if memory serves me right. I'm guessing he was disciplined again & it was blown out of proportion to his being removed from the team.

 

I hope it's not true either.

 

 

I was wondering how many infractions does it take to get kicked off of the team. And as much as a sympathetic figure that he has been he probably has had more leeway than most. Well, besides maybe Marshall Henderson.

Yeah, I was like, it's been 4 months. We can laugh now, right? :lol:

 

Oh snap... :lol2:

 

That is kind of fun!

I bet the Obama's don't pick up the phone and call him about this.

Ware's being disciplined last season was purely an attitude issue, mostly about PT. He turned his head around and started contributing at point.

 

If anything happened with him, it has nothing to do with that, and I certainly don't think he's been kicked off the team. I heard he and Chane were supposedly disciplined for breaking curfew with a trip to the shelter in Owensboro, which would be the only thing I would throw out there besides my usual (completely justified) contempt for that fabled soothsayer Matt Jones

  • Author
Ware's being disciplined last season was purely an attitude issue, mostly about PT. He turned his head around and started contributing at point.

 

If anything happened with him, it has nothing to do with that, and I certainly don't think he's been kicked off the team. I heard he and Chane were supposedly disciplined for breaking curfew with a trip to the shelter in Owensboro, which would be the only thing I would throw out there besides my usual (completely justified) contempt for that fabled soothsayer Matt Jones

Jones never mentioned a name, issue or what sport was even involved on KSR, was prodded and ridiculed for it but refused to name names or even hint at what the issue was...I just figure Pitino had been out getting some late night Italian again.

I'm seeing that he failed drug tests(weed) on twitter but it is still rumors and innuendo at this point. I haven't seen it confirmed from anyone in the business. Seems like this would be national news. I hope it isn't true.

 

Read about this yesterday. I too think it would be news that the media would run with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.