3 Favorite Denzel Washington Films

Was just reading through the Tom Hanks thread (http://bluegrasspreps.com/bluegrasspreps-coms-break/3-favorite-tom-256711.html) & wanted to do the same with Denzel, one of my favorite actors. This list was a little tougher for me than Hanks, but I go with these three:

#1- Remember The Titans

#2- Crimson Tide

#3- The Bone Collector *

* Regarding The Bone Collector, Lincoln Rhyme (played by Denzel) is a favorite character of mine from Jeffery Deaver's book series. I thought Denzel's performance was outstanding.

What does everyone else think?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Denzel plays the same character in every movie, or at least his acting is the same. But I will go with a movie because it's a personal favorite of mine (only because I was in the movie with him, albeit just an extra for 2 weeks, but got to know him a bit) That movie is Glory

Denzel plays the same character in every movie, or at least his acting is the same. But I will go with a movie because it's a personal favorite of mine (only because I was in the movie with him, albeit just an extra for 2 weeks, but got to know him a bit) That movie is Glory

A couple people have mentioned Glory.

He does play a similar character and demeanor every film. But I think that is typical for most actors.