Duck Dynasty

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the show. Jace and si are awesome. I think what the real interest comes from the fact that they destroy the stereotype about hillbilly's. the first time I watched the show, their first season, I thought to myself "Oh crap, here comes the stupid stereotypical hillbilly rednecks that are dumb as a rock" but they came across right away as very intelligent and just a group of guys that enjoy life.

Been sold on the show ever since, and even have a Duck Dynasty T-shirt this past christmas lol, one of my favorite presents.

Here are the hourly results on Monday, July 8:

LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA 2 VH1 8:00 PM 3491 1.9

WWE Entertainment USA 10:00 PM 4403 1.6

WWE Entertainment USA 9:00 PM 4308 1.6

WWE Entertainment USA 8:00 PM 3790 1.4

FAST N LOUD DISC 9:00 PM 2580 1.3

Family Guy ADSM 11:30 PM 2762 1.2

HIT THE FLOOR VH1 9:00 PM 2230 1.1

LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA 2 VH1 11:00 PM 1959 1.1

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF OC BRVO 9:00 PM 2168 1.0

Family Guy ADSM 11:00 PM 2516 1.0

Lizard Lick Towing TRU 10:00 PM 2420 1.0

American Pickers HIST 9:00 PM 3726 1.0

Robot Chicken ADSM 12:00 AM 2102 1.0

HOLLYWOOD EXES 2 VH1 10:00 PM 1784 0.9

Switched At Birth FAM 8:00 PM 2016 0.9

Robot Chicken ADSM 12:15 AM 1873 0.8

MAJOR CRIMES TNT 9:00 PM 4617 0.8

SpongeBob NICK 11:30 AM 3101 0.8

Teen Wolf SSN 3 MTV 10:00 PM 1855 0.8

LONGMIRE AEN 10:00 PM 3554 0.7

American Dad ADSM 10:30 PM 1833 0.7

STREET OUTLAWS DISC 10:00 PM 1398 0.7

SpongeBob NICK 11:00 AM 2892 0.7

Family Guy ADSM 3:00 AM 1601 0.7

HIT THE FLOOR VH1 12:00 AM 1289 0.7

DEFIANCE SYFY 9:00 PM 2168 0.7

Pawn Stars HIST 8:00 PM 2128 0.7

FRIENDS NAN 11:33 PM 1564 0.7

FOSTERS, THE FAM 9:00 PM 1766 0.7

DUCK DYNASTY AEN 8:30 PM 1818 0.7

There were a lot of shows after that, I just went down to there. Losing to Pawn Stars and an 11:00 AM running of SpongeBob is strong. :wacky:

Updated Monday Cable Ratings: ?Love & Hip Hop? Leads + ?WWE RAW,? ?Switched at Birth,? ?Major Crimes,? ?Longmire? & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Well as everyone has already pointed out, the fact that they are in re-runs really destroys your argument.

I know DD fans know this but for those of you that don't watch or follow the show here is a great quote...

Terry Bradshaw, backup quarterback (from his 2001 book, “It’s Only a Game”): The quarterback playing ahead of me, Phil Robertson, loved hunting more than he loved football. He’d come to practice directly from the woods, squirrel tails hanging out of his pockets, duck feathers on his clothes. Clearly he was a fine shot, so no one complained too much.

Brunet: The last game of my senior year was Phil’s junior year. He and I and Bradshaw were standing on the field before our last game, and we used to call Terry “Bomber.” He (Robertson) looks at Terry, says ,“Bomber, I’m not coming back next year.” He said, “You’re not? What are you gonna do?” He said, “I’m going for the ducks, you can go for the bucks.”

'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson once kept Terry Bradshaw on bench - ESPN

I think it's funny all of the posters in this thread that think DD is beneath them.:lol2:

I haven't watched it enough to think anything about it, but your post is insulting and not what I'd expect from a Mod. Because I don't watch it, and haven't been sucked into the vortex of its popularity, I automatically find it beneath me? Weak reply, painted with an awfully broad brush, unfounded, incorrect, and insulting.

I haven't watched it enough to think anything about it, but your post is insulting and not what I'd expect from a Mod. Because I don't watch it, and haven't been sucked into the vortex of its popularity, I automatically find it beneath me? Weak reply, painted with an awfully broad brush, unfounded, incorrect, and insulting.

Lighten up Francis

Jeez, this guy must not be a duck hunter. :lol2:

I think your first mistake is holding mods to a higher standard than the rest of the crazies on this site haha! I mean they let PP92 be a mod!