Duck Dynasty

If you're looking for this, its on Clearance at Kroger in Bellevue, they have about 50 of them.

I love the show, but if they were selling this hot, I doubt they'd be on clearance anywhere....

The ones we were looking at was at the Bass Pro Shops

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for this, its on Clearance at Kroger in Bellevue, they have about 50 of them.

I love the show, but if they were selling this hot, I doubt they'd be on clearance anywhere....

Tea glasses are a seasonal item, Kroger and most retailers start marking all of that stuff down after 4th of July if they are not going to carry it on the shelf year round. Probably everything in that category automatically went on clearance at the same time.

Tea glasses are a seasonal item, Kroger and most retailers start marking all of that stuff down after 4th of July if they are not going to carry it on the shelf year round. Probably everything in that category automatically went on clearance at the same time.
There is still a whole aisle of pitchers, and "picnic" type items not marked down.

Guest Birdflu

There was a Duck Dynasty area at the CMA Festival in Nashville. It was always jammed and people were buying merchandise like crazy. I had not watched Duck Dynasty until a few months ago. I find it very entertaining, especially Si and Jase. In addition, the Duck Dynasty boys definitely married up.

I LoVE this show. My wife watches with me and she laughs so hard she ends up crying. Its nice to see a real family on reality TV. Not slutty half naked women or drunk people loaded and druggies. A real family who love eachother and praise god is something America needs!!!!! Hey Jack I cant wait for Aug 14th!!

I don't like the show for the same reason I don't like a lot of shows. I can't relate to it. My wife made me give it a chance. I still didn't like it. This show is no different than Honey Boo Boo to me. I'll take Big Bang Theory and Family Guy reruns on TBS any day.