Duck Dynasty

I sounds like Henry needs to check your neck and start a Yuppification process on you.
Henry would kick my butt if I became a yup. :banana:Besides, at 55, it's a bit late for Henry to start and try to Yuppify me. I've spent most of my adult life practicing law around Yups and it hasn't worn off on me. Don't golf; don't belong to a country club; don't drive a BMW; don't live in a McMansion or have the slightest desire to do any of those things. I'll stick to hunting; working on the farm and spending time on the muddy Ohio; driving my F-150; and living in our modest home that we've lived in since 1989. Other than the beard thing, I'd feel very comfortable hanging with the Robertsons. :thumb:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be like a tick on a hound with the Robertsons.

I'd be like a fish out of water with the yuppie crowd.

Of course, Phil would probably call me a yuppie.

He might call you a yup initially, but once he got to know you, he'd call you family. LOL.

Hey, there's a new twist for upcoming episodes. The Robertsons' long lost cousin Toots comes to live with them. Toots and Si become buds and Si takes it on himself to try and teach a fellow from eastern Kentucky how to speak proper english (with apologies to all my buds on the eastern border). Toots on the other hand futilely attempts to explain GAAP to Jase. And Ru, knowing a good thing when he sees it, starts running BGP commercials during the episodes and grows a ZZ Top beard. Eventually, the producers approach the Ru and Toots about a spinoff, Call of the BGP Dynasty. Take the best of Call of the Wildman and Duck Dynasty, and then season it a bit with some BGP attitude. Starring actors would be.........?

Rupp Arena has been added to the Duck Dynasty tour in September.

Tour? Doing what?

I like the show, but the popularity is starting to get a little bit out of hand. I could see making a stop at the State Fair, but their own tour stop in Rupp Arena?

"THE FRANKFORT CHRISTIAN ACADEMY PRESENTS A&E'S DUCK DYNASTY FOR AN AFTERNOON OF FAITH, FAMILY AND DUCKS. THE CAST SCHEDULED TO ATTEND ARE WILLIE ROBERTSON, KORIE ROBERTSON, MISS KAY, SADIE, JOHN LUKE AND ALAN ROBERTSON."

This is what it says on Ticketmaster regarding the show in Lexington.

• 2 weeks later...