May 25, 201313 yr About four 7 year olds were fooling around taking pictures, one of them asked me for a free beer. I replied, "How about I take your guys picture together and then you cheer for a Votto homerun?" Next inning, Votto hit his bomb. Great time tonight, lots of fireworks...even before the game ended.
May 25, 201313 yr Score? 2-0 Cubs. Reds can't get that big hit and Homer got smacked around a little in the 3rd.
May 26, 201313 yr Haven't commented in a while (legit reasons) but have to note how awesome it was to watch that squeeze play when the game was tied, what an exciting play. Keep it up Reds!
May 26, 201313 yr Author Haven't commented in a while (legit reasons) but have to note how awesome it was to watch that squeeze play when the game was tied, what an exciting play. Keep it up Reds! Totally agree.
May 26, 201313 yr I've watched a good portion of the past two games on WGN (just to hear the "other side's" perspective of the Reds). During that time, however I've flipped back to FSO's coverage to hear how the two broadcast teams have talked about a similar play. However, I've come to notice something else different too...the centerfield shot of the pitcher and batter. On WGN, it seems like they've framed it to where there's very little "wasted" space on each side, while on FSO, it seems like they've pulled their shot further out. And it seems to me the picture on WGN is a little harper and "cleaner" compared to FSO's. I've got both channels coming from DishNetwork, and on an ordinary TV. Anybody else notice this?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.