Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 5/24 thru 5/26/13

Featured Replies

Let's keep them HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 139
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured since I was gonna be at Sunday's game I should start the series thread for this.

 

Off day for the Reds on Thursday before a series against the Cubs for the weekend.

 

 

Friday 24th- Arroyo vs. Feldman

 

Saturday 25th- Bailey vs. Wood

 

Sunday 26th- Cueto vs. Garza

 

 

 

Will Choo snap out of his struggles?

Figured since I was gonna be at Sunday's game I should start the series thread for this.

 

Off day for the Reds on Thursday before a series against the Cubs for the weekend.

 

 

Friday 24th- Arroyo vs. Feldman

 

Saturday 25th- Bailey vs. Wood

 

Sunday 26th- Cueto vs. Garza

 

 

 

Will Choo snap out of his struggles?

 

 

 

You can't beat spindoc.

You can't beat spindoc.

 

No way he posted that. I checked. There is some collusion going on....I know he didn't post at 4:15 because I was checking the thread then. There was nothing for this series at that time. Ah well though. Expect nothing less from Reds fans! :thumb:

No way he posted that. I checked.

 

 

You obviously missed it.

You obviously missed it.

 

Obviously I didn't but it's okay.

Obviously I didn't but it's okay.

 

I don't know how else to explain it. There's no magic voodoo around here.

I don't know how else to explain it. There's no magic voodoo around here.

 

If you say so. :thumb:

If you say so. :thumb:

 

 

I do. :thumb::sssh::lol:

I'm taking a screen shot picture next time that way I have proof of the shenanigans.

I'm taking a screen shot picture next time that way I have proof of the shenanigans.

 

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Got an email from the boss today, should be some good crowds at the ballpark this weekend. Projecting 38K, 40K, and 40K for this series. Let's go!

Got an email from the boss today' date=' should be some good crowds at the ballpark this weekend. Projecting 38K, 40K, and 40K for this series. Let's go![/quote']

 

You should try and stay for the Beach Boys concert on Sunday.

You should try and stay for the Beach Boys concert on Sunday.

 

I'd love too, especially if it meant I was still vending. Haven't gotten word if we will be or not. I'm sure they'll be serving, just not sure if vendors will.

Ryan Madson had another setback | HardballTalk

 

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: Angels reliever Ryan Madson was finally making some progress in his rehab from last season’s elbow surgery, but he’s suffered yet another setback.

 

Mason felt soreness in his elbow after a one-inning rehab appearance at Single-A last week and hasn’t pitched since. As you’d expect Madson sounds pretty frustrated, telling William Boor of MLB.com: “I can’t believe it’s taken this long.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.