Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 5/24 thru 5/26/13

Featured Replies

Wrong again...

 

 

Jamie Ramsey ‏@Jamieblog

 

Hanigan is catching and batting 8th. Not Mesoraco. #Reds

 

 

Well only because somebody gave bad info. Perhaps I should suspend you for rule #6. :sssh::popcorn:

  • Replies 139
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news that the Reds miss Samardjza (however you spell it).

 

Just gotta continue to take 2 out of 3...

Well only because somebody gave bad info. Perhaps I should suspend you for rule #6. :sssh::popcorn:

 

I was saying I was wrong. :D

I was saying I was wrong. :D

 

 

That's what I thought. :cool:

Not looking good

  • Author

He gives up a dong to the pitcher. Bad whiffleball pitcher tonight.

  • Author

Wow, Arroyo nearly breaks his ankle trying to throw to first and balks. Bad WBP tonight. He needs a wine spritzer and his guitar.

  • Author

Votto gets the scoring started with a dong.

WBP having trouble putting the Cubs away here in the 6th.

Back to back walks. I think it's time to go get him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.