A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Why Is he still in there?
Sometimes all you can do is just shake your head and laugh at the ignorance.
UNREAL
Is Hoover hurt?
I'm at a loss for words.
How anyone thinks Parra is a better option than Arredondo is beyond me.
And he's still in there.
Unreal. I was playing Garza in fantasy and I needed him to take that L. :irked:
Pitched 2/3 of a inning last 9 days. He's needs some rest.
Got to be worn out.
Hoover in now, gives up lead off double.
Great job by Hoover. Now we will watch a Lutz walk off.
Time for Dat Dude to get it done!!
Why weren't the Reds guarding the lines to take away extra-base hits?
They give this one away.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Search
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.