Bellevue guard Jeremy Wight.....36pts last night

Wight is a smaller guy but very quick and very good skills. I would think he could possibly play at a small NAIA school ... I don't think he will be forced to hit the playgrounds after this year... there should be some hope.

He could start for Thomas More next year if he went that route. Of course tough situation there with only 1 win this year and losing one of their two scorers that they do have.

He could start for Thomas More next year if he went that route. Of course tough situation there with only 1 win this year and losing one of their two scorers that they do have.

That seems like a good fit but who wants to pay $15,000 + per year to play on a HORRIBle team.....If I were him, I would hit the weights, try to walk on at NKU or maybe go out there and be a practice player for a year and try to walk on the next. I have seen McFarland play and if he can play at that level I think Jeremy can.

That seems like a good fit but who wants to pay $15,000 + per year to play on a HORRIBle team.....If I were him, I would hit the weights, try to walk on at NKU or maybe go out there and be a practice player for a year and try to walk on the next. I have seen McFarland play and if he can play at that level I think Jeremy can.

Not even the same type of player. Jeremy isn't even close the defensive player or floor general that David McFarland was and is. McFarland shut down NKU's oppenents leading scorer the other night in the first half. People question how good he will be at NKU. He might not be a scorer like people like. But he reminds me alot of Kevin Listerman. Great D. Floor Leader.

36 points is a tremendous game... however i don't think he is in the same league as Hester, Jefferson, or Vories.

He played AAU ball on Vories' team I believe, although he was a reserve on that team... i do think he would atleast be in a similar league and could be competetive..... but I see your point. He probably wouldnt be able to dominate a game against a larger school like Jefferson, Hester or Vories could.

He played AAU ball on Vories' team I believe, although he was a reserve on that team... i do think he would atleast be in a similar league and could be competetive..... but I see your point. He probably wouldnt be able to dominate a game against a larger school like Jefferson, Hester or Vories could.

Still... I would not have made that team so the kid obviously has great skill... that was not meant to be taken in the wrong tone.

This young man will play at the next level somewhere. He has talent, is a tremendous student and a work ethic you wouldn't believe. Small? Yes. Small school stigma? Yes. Desire to make it? Better believe it!!

That is nice to hear, the part about a tremendous student and work ethic. :ylsuper: