Conner 6 Saint Henry 3

The Crusaders score 3 in the first and couldn't muster anything else. Conner chipped away and trailed 3-2 in the top 7. They scored 4 in the inning with the big hit being a 2 out, 2 run double by Jared Williams. Blaise Ostertag had 2 doubles on the night. Cameron Ross with another fine outing for the Cougars. Fogle sighting as he pinch hit. Was intentionally walked then was pinch ran for.

The 7th inning 2 out 2 run Double was hit by Dustin Herrmann not Jared Williams.

Thank you for clarification. I was not at the game so my "texter" was incorrect. Didn't mean to slight Dustin. Been hitting the ball hard all year.

Good game by the St H underdogs against a much anticpated team. St H Holland slow pitching slow Conner down and did a great job. Good timely hits by Conner to get the win. Conner showed respect for St Henry which paid off. St Henry is missing their top pitcher Mitch Kuebbing, however I hear he'll be ready for Lloyd for the Districts.

Good game by the St H underdogs against a much anticpated team. St H Holland slow pitching slow Conner down and did a great job. Good timely hits by Conner to get the win. Conner showed respect for St Henry which paid off. St Henry is missing their top pitcher Mitch Kuebbing, however I hear he'll be ready for Lloyd for the Districts.

I heard different.I heard Kuebbing didnt come out the Dixie game in real good shape.I think Coach Pedicord made a huge mistake by rushing him into that game when Lacorte struggeled.It worked short term but it really set him back.I dont think Coach P will jeapordize the young man to win a district high school game my bet is Larote will throw against Lloyd.Just my opinion.

I wouldnt call St. Henry a underdog in this matchup.I would say they are pretty even on paper.In fact I would take St. Henry in a match up if Kuebbing was on the hill.

I heard different.I heard Kuebbing didnt come out the Dixie game in real good shape.I think Coach Pedicord made a huge mistake by rushing him into that game when Lacorte struggeled.It worked short term but it really set him back.I dont think Coach P will jeapordize the young man to win a district high school game my bet is Larote will throw against Lloyd.Just my opinion.

they will not pitch lacorte. he pitched the first two times against them

Kuebbing may try and start the game but if he can't go I think he will turn to senior lefty Craig Rose who has pitched well his last two outings. He can use LaCorte and Conradi out of the bullpen if necessary. That will set him up to throw Holland, Neimer and Rogers at Dixie assuming they beat Villa. My message to all STH pitchers would be to learn how to miss the strike zone with 0-2 and 1-2 counts. And by the way... STH has the best catcher in the region that no one knows his name!!! Peter Markgraf deserves some props.

Conner's future opponents can thank St. Henry's catcher for putting Jared Williams out of the lineup. On the double by Hermann top 7 Williams scored from 1st base and for some reason SH's catcher dropped down to block the plate when the ball was nowhere near him. Williams tried to slide through him to get to the plate and injured his leg which I'm told swelled up after the game. He's out indefinitely and with Logan Henry breaking his ankle Conner's middle infield situation just took a big dive heading right into districts.

How many times is it going to come up this year? High School rules you can not block the plate without the ball. Period. Was it an ejection of the catcher like the Ryle game? With Maines out, Williams ability to drive in runs will be sorely missed.

Conner's future opponents can thank St. Henry's catcher for putting Jared Williams out of the lineup. On the double by Hermann top 7 Williams scored from 1st base and for some reason SH's catcher dropped down to block the plate when the ball was nowhere near him. Williams tried to slide through him to get to the plate and injured his leg which I'm told swelled up after the game. He's out indefinitely and with Logan Henry breaking his ankle Conner's middle infield situation just took a big dive heading right into districts.

Correction. The ball was on its way from the cutoff man home. The throw ended up sailing high and left. But it was in air coming home, not cut off like conner situation.

Correction. The ball was on its way from the cutoff man home. The throw ended up sailing high and left. But it was in air coming home, not cut off like conner situation.

Yeah, it was on the way home if home plate was in the St. Henry on deck circle cause that's where it hit the fence. Right in front of where I was standing.