Teen Missing in NKY

NamecipS

How about we not speculate. We have no idea what's going on in the young mans life.

This was the very best possible outcome so I say lets be thankful for that and move on.

Please....a teenage boy disappears for 24 hours, last seen driving his Mercedes, found at a mall.

My heart truly goes out to his understandably frantic parents. Speculation should be the least of his worries. I have no doubt he is a good kid, but good kids mess up too, and get in well deserved trouble.

Please....a teenage boy disappears for 24 hours, last seen driving his Mercedes, found at a mall.

My heart truly goes out to his understandably frantic parents. Speculation should be the least of his worries. I have no doubt he is a good kid, but good kids mess up too, and get in well deserved trouble.

I'm pretty sure the Kenton Co. Folks just panicked when they heard he might be in Boone Co.

Glad to hear he's okay.

When the car was found at Rave, quite a few and I mean quite a few, CovCath and NDA students, went to the Mall to look for the young man, in and around the mall and surrounding area.

One of those looking was a CovCath Baseball player who was late in getting to the game at Ryle as he was one of the many looking. The team was told as they came to bat in the 1st inning that he was found and safe.

When the car was found at Rave, quite a few and I mean quite a few, CovCath and NDA students, went to the Mall to look for the young man, in and around the mall and surrounding area.

One of those looking was a CovCath Baseball player who was late in getting to the game at Ryle as he was one of the many looking. The team was told as they came to bat in the 1st inning that he was found and safe.

Was he inside the theater?