Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Duke predictions

Louisville vs. Duke 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville vs. Duke

    • Louisville (32-5)
      68%
    • Duke (30-5)
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't disagree with that, but that Kentucky team beat THIS Louisville team twice last season including once in the Final Four.

 

THIS Louisville team is much better than they were last year on both ends of the court, but especially on offense. I think UK last year was better than this Louisville team, but it's much closer than it was. A lot of that is on Russ' development, but also because Hancock is a better all-around player than Kuric. Would 2012 Kentucky still win? Probably, because they still have Davis. But Louisville takes more games in a series this year.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they call all the fouls that happens ,who has the deepest bench . If fouls are called Duke wins if they let them play U of L wins .

 

If it's a matter of the deeper bench, Louisville wins. And I don't think either team benefits from close calls, both are on the more physical end of the spectrum.

I think Kentucky was clearly a much more dominant team, but Louisville has had a greater margin of victory through the first three rounds. So there is at least one statistical argument, even if I don't agree with what it suggests.

 

UK also played much better teams to this point last year. Last years UK team lost 2 games. Two games! No valid argument to say this Louisville team is better.

If 2012 UK took the floor against this year's UL team tomorrow the Cats would go home losers.

Anyone else feel the winner of this one will be the national champ?

 

Yes to this ^

Louisville is playing as a very well oiled machine right now and I don't believe there is a team remaining, including Duke that matches their depth. That being said is the reason that I consider the Cards the favorite. Duke will be very tough, but I think the Cards win closely; I'm thinking by six or less.

 

I always figured Coach Pitino would get at least one more title and I think this is his year. I don't see him coaching a lot longer and this team is one of his best he's ever had to do it.

Anyone else feel the winner of this one will be the national champ?

 

Yes, this is the national championship IMO.

Why are we talking about Kentucky?

If 2012 UK took the floor against this year's UL team tomorrow the Cats would go home losers.

 

Duke is going to win tomorrow so this is a moot point.

If 2012 UK took the floor against this year's UL team tomorrow the Cats would go home losers.

 

I'll have some of what he's having.

If 2012 UK took the floor against this year's UL team tomorrow the Cats would go home losers.

 

Duh!!! Davis, MKG, Lamb, Teague, Jones and Miller would all be ineligible.

Duke is going to win tomorrow so this is a moot point.

 

This

As a UK fan I'm praying Kim Jong Un presses the magic red button and takes us all out. J/k, really Duke wins this game because I think Coach K will figure out to exploit this defense. Oregon faired pretty well just didn't hit shots, if Duke can break the defense like Oregon and hit shots they'll win comfortably. It will be a battle and I can't wait. Go Duke! Excuse me while I go puke.

I think Louisville wins by 8. They've got the better team. I also see this as the national championship game. The winner cruises through the Final Four.

 

Although I think that you are probably right with the way that Wichita is playing now I wouldn't be so sure.

If 2012 UK took the floor against this year's UL team tomorrow the Cats would go home losers.

 

:lol2: That's easy to say when there is no way that game could happen. Just to play along I think that you are wrong :popcorn:. So now, there you go...... :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.