Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Duke predictions

Louisville vs. Duke 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville vs. Duke

    • Louisville (32-5)
      68%
    • Duke (30-5)
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Easily the most anticipated Elite 8 game from my perspective. Who wins & why?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've said before, if Louisville brings their "A" game, nobody is beating them. Last night, I feel like we had the "perfect storm" in terms of things that could cause Louisville to lose. Early foul trouble (Siva), foul trouble in general, opponent knocking down shots, and opponent not turning the ball over. Outcome was never in doubt. Even when Oregon pulled within six in the 2nd half, Louisville pushed it right back out. Cards will be looking for revenge, and I think Gorgui in the middle makes the difference. Keep Duke off the 3pt line and the free throw line, and this one is in the books.

 

No reason to pick against my team now. Louisville by 4.

My worst nightmare is upon us. Silver lining? I get to see one of my favorite teams in Atlanta next week.

Smith can't stay on fire forever. I think Duke is UofL's kryponite. Blue Devils by 6.

Duke by 3.

 

Can't wait to watch this game at BDubs in TN.

I could watch the Cards D all day long. Cards by 7.

Might be the two best teams in the country. I'll take Duke by 2.

Anyone else feel the winner of this one will be the national champ?

Anyone else feel the winner of this one will be the national champ?

 

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

 

I remember I put on your Facebook these two teams would meet again. And here we are :lol:

Might be the two best teams in the country. I'll take Duke by 2.
Not only that, but these two teams are playing better ball right now than last year's champ was as this point.
Not only that, but these two teams are playing better ball right now than last year's champ was as this point.
ARe They ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.