Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Duke predictions

Louisville vs. Duke 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville vs. Duke

    • Louisville (32-5)
      68%
    • Duke (30-5)
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only that' date=' but these two teams are playing better ball right now than last year's champ was as this point.[/quote']

 

What games were you watching last year?

What games were you watching last year?
The Vandy SEC title game.
The Vandy SEC title game.

 

You said at this point last year. That would be Kentucky rolling thru Iowa State, Indiana and Baylor. Try again.

If Duke plays defense like they did in the second half yesterday we could see a game in the 40s.

Both teams are playing really well right now. Both are extremely well coached. I am taking Louisville for the simple reason that imo they are the better team. That's not to cut Duke, this season when UL wins when they play the way they can and the Cards are dominating this tournament. Personally, I would prefer that they both lose :D.

 

Louisville by 8.

What games were you watching last year?
Exactly what I was thinking.

Louisville's guards are better than Michigan State's. That may serve to slow down Curry... at least a little.

 

No such thing as an easy game at this point.

 

I like Louisville to win, but not by much.

Over/under on Kelly flops is set at 8 by Vega$

Going with Duke just for PP92...Go Du....well my hypocrisy only goes so far

I think Louisville wins by 8. They've got the better team. I also see this as the national championship game. The winner cruises through the Final Four.

Not only that, but these two teams are playing better ball right now than last year's champ was as this point.

 

Wow, gotta wonder if some people actually follow basketball. :lol:

I think Kentucky was clearly a much more dominant team, but Louisville has had a greater margin of victory through the first three rounds. So there is at least one statistical argument, even if I don't agree with what it suggests.

I think Kentucky was clearly a much more dominant team, but Louisville has had a greater margin of victory through the first three rounds. So there is at least one statistical argument, even if I don't agree with what it suggests.

 

I don't disagree with that, but that Kentucky team beat THIS Louisville team twice last season including once in the Final Four.

If they call all the fouls that happens ,who has the deepest bench . If fouls are called Duke wins if they let them play U of L wins .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.