March 29, 201313 yr Indiana did not get the fast start I posted they needed to win but overall they had a better season than Kentucky and that is a good thing for them and their fans.
March 29, 201313 yr Indiana did not get the fast start I posted they needed to win but overall they had a better season than Kentucky and that is a good thing for them and their fans. So IU should gauge the success of their season on what UK does ? Odd....
March 29, 201313 yr So IU should gauge the success of their season on what UK does ? Odd.... Yeah, they still compare themselves to UK even a bad UK team. :smug:
March 29, 201313 yr Just a joke of a game. IU looked scared and confused. Yogi was lost tonight and for the 2nd straight game they just couldn't hit the open looks they did get. Which weren't many. The deal with Lyles is he backed out of his commitment and when he did, IU stopped recruiting him. I guess he took that personally. Can't say I blame him. Zeller deserves some criticism but he got rode hard and put away wet tonight. No help inside and double to tripled EVERY time he touched the ball. I agree, another year may not help his draft stock but it would have to improve his game. I do think it's funny how holier than thou UK fans like to ride Crean and Indiana but the second anyone mentions anything about Cal or UK they're a hater and jealous. Just my opinion and has nothing to do with the loss. If any other teams fans got as much pleasure from a UK loss as UK fans do from a UL or IU loss I have no idea what would come of it. I can only imagine. It's funny though, never saw anything about IU on here and making fun of them until December of last year. Guess that one loss will lead to 20 years of hatred....it's been 20 years since Laettner's shot and you guys still hate Duke for no reason. Oh well, been a fun year 5-1 against Top 10 teams and a Big Ten Title.....things are looking up. Can't wait to see these replies, lol
March 29, 201313 yr Easter will be much easier now. My wife's family has been riding me pretty hard about UKs NIT flop. Don't dread heading to Indiana Sunday.
March 29, 201313 yr While Zeller certainly struggled it was the poor play of Ferrell that doomed IU. He never got them into the offense and made a ton of poor decisions that often led to easy points for Cuse...
March 29, 201313 yr While Zeller certainly struggled it was the poor play of Ferrell that doomed IU. He never got them into the offense and made a ton of poor decisions that often led to easy points for Cuse... Yogi and Boo Boo both struggled.
March 29, 201313 yr Easter will be much easier now. My wife's family has been riding me pretty hard about UKs NIT flop. Don't dread heading to Indiana Sunday. I'd still dread it. :lol:
March 29, 201313 yr Glad to see the better team won this one. Middle of the pack BEast > B1G top dog. Truth.
March 29, 201313 yr Just a joke of a game. IU looked scared and confused. Yogi was lost tonight and for the 2nd straight game they just couldn't hit the open looks they did get. Which weren't many. The deal with Lyles is he backed out of his commitment and when he did, IU stopped recruiting him. I guess he took that personally. Can't say I blame him. Zeller deserves some criticism but he got rode hard and put away wet tonight. No help inside and double to tripled EVERY time he touched the ball. I agree, another year may not help his draft stock but it would have to improve his game. I do think it's funny how holier than thou UK fans like to ride Crean and Indiana but the second anyone mentions anything about Cal or UK they're a hater and jealous. Just my opinion and has nothing to do with the loss. If any other teams fans got as much pleasure from a UK loss as UK fans do from a UL or IU loss I have no idea what would come of it. I can only imagine. It's funny though, never saw anything about IU on here and making fun of them until December of last year. Guess that one loss will lead to 20 years of hatred....it's been 20 years since Laettner's shot and you guys still hate Duke for no reason. Oh well, been a fun year 5-1 against Top 10 teams and a Big Ten Title.....things are looking up. Can't wait to see these replies, lol I am sorry it is only UK fans reveling in the Hoosiers' loss today. Look, you can't have it both ways. If you want to act like a big boy program you must be prepared to accept the criticism from rival type fans and national pundits. UK was the laughing stock of college basketball a week ago; it comes with the territory. They lost to Robert Redford for heaven's sake :lol2: You take your medicine and go with. So if you don't accept the criticism then maybe IU is not ready to have a seat at the table... the team certainly looked that way. IU, their fans, coach, and others were pointing to this season as theirs to take down the nets (the championship nets, not the others collected along the way ) because of what they had returning. All season they underperformed and last night was a microcosm of their season and struggles against anyone that could control pace. The Temple game is about the only game I can remember them prevailing in a slow down game and they were extremely fortunate to come away with that victory. I can't jump on Yogi too much. The dude has promising future but he is still a Freshman. Hulls I will miss and embodies what you like to have in a college players. But he is really just a guy that should be coming off the bench knocking down threes. The Hoosiers, for as good as they were (and I still think at their best, they are/were the best) were really missing another athletic perimeter player all season. Zeller is what he is. Great athlete and great kid. Just not very skilled. If he comes back he may be back all four years because I can't see him passing guys in next year's class to move up the board. The business decision is for him to leave, but I think he will return. Just a hunch. Home Depot will probably leave. But if Zeller returns and Yogi improves I like IU to be back in the thick of things right away.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.