March 29, 201313 yr They lose A BUNCH don't they? Probably. That doesn't preclude them from being on the right track though. The pressure, though, is now ON.
March 29, 201313 yr :lol2: Then can you explain to me the humor you found UKMF's post? I took it as him saying the middle of the Big East is better than the top of the Big 10.
March 29, 201313 yr Just a joke of a game. IU looked scared and confused. Yogi was lost tonight and for the 2nd straight game they just couldn't hit the open looks they did get. Which weren't many. The deal with Lyles is he backed out of his commitment and when he did, IU stopped recruiting him. I guess he took that personally. Can't say I blame him. Zeller deserves some criticism but he got rode hard and put away wet tonight. No help inside and double to tripled EVERY time he touched the ball. I agree, another year may not help his draft stock but it would have to improve his game. I do think it's funny how holier than thou UK fans like to ride Crean and Indiana but the second anyone mentions anything about Cal or UK they're a hater and jealous. Just my opinion and has nothing to do with the loss. If any other teams fans got as much pleasure from a UK loss as UK fans do from a UL or IU loss I have no idea what would come of it. I can only imagine. It's funny though, never saw anything about IU on here and making fun of them until December of last year. Guess that one loss will lead to 20 years of hatred....it's been 20 years since Laettner's shot and you guys still hate Duke for no reason. Oh well, been a fun year 5-1 against Top 10 teams and a Big Ten Title.....things are looking up. Can't wait to see these replies, lol Oh come on. Cry me a river. I'm guiltier than anybody for making fun of Crean and Indiana after this loss. I've been called a UK hater myself for picking UK to lose in games over the years. Of course rival fans take pleasure when the other team loses. As far as last December is concerned. What do you expect when Crean and the Hoosiers have a trophy case display just because they beat the #1 team in the country. You don't expect people to make fun of that? That's one of the fun things about having a great rivalry with another team. Don't take it personally. Like you stated Indiana had a great season. Coach Crean has the Hoosiers back among the nation's elite teams. Be glad that the Hoosiers are relevant again, and that Kentucky fans make jokes when they lose instead of them winning only 6-10 games, and nobody caring what they do.
March 29, 201313 yr Author If laughing at IU losing makes you say that, then we can't speak highly of half the people on BGP. :sssh: It's not that at all, because I'm taking great delight in the IU loss. I just assumed that Lyles had a good relationship with IU since he committed to them & was surprised he said something along these lines. Perhaps Bench's explanation reveals a little more than we knew though.
March 29, 201313 yr Author Of course rival fans take pleasure when the other team loses. As far as last December is concerned. What do you expect when Crean and the Hoosiers have a trophy case display just because they beat the #1 team in the country. You don't expect people to make fun of that? That's one of the fun things about having a great rivalry with another team. Don't take it personally. This. :thumb:
March 29, 201313 yr Let's all be honest with each other... UK fans like when IU or UL loses and those fans like when UK loses.
March 29, 201313 yr Let's all be honest with each other... UK fans like when IU or UL loses and those fans like when UK loses. Mostly true, but I'm rooting for UofL to win it all because I still like Coach Pitino, and I cheer for all the in state schools.
March 29, 201313 yr Let's all be honest with each other... UK fans like when IU or UL loses and those fans like when UK loses. I can tell you with 100% honesty that I never cheer against UK, except when they play Louisville. I just don't cheer for them. That being said, I do enjoy watching UK fans squirm when they lose.
March 29, 201313 yr Author I can tell you with 100% honesty that I never cheer against UK, except when they play Louisville. I just don't cheer for them. That being said, I do enjoy watching UK fans squirm when they lose. Well, I can't say I root for Louisville, but on your last statement I think the feeling is mutual. That's what makes rivalries so fun.
March 29, 201313 yr I'd still dread it. :lol: :thumb: It's not too bad when it's not basketball season.
March 29, 201313 yr Well, I can't say I root for Louisville, but on your last statement I think the feeling is mutual. That's what makes rivalries so fun. Except for me; Randy doesn't like when I'm miserable. Randy is always happy when I'm happy.
March 29, 201313 yr Author Except for me; Randy doesn't like when I'm miserable. Randy is always happy when I'm happy. :lol2::lol2::lol2:
March 29, 201313 yr I can tell you with 100% honesty that I never cheer against UK, except when they play Louisville. I just don't cheer for them. That being said, I do enjoy watching UK fans squirm when they lose. And I am the same way but switch UK and UL.
March 29, 201313 yr I can tell you with 100% honesty that I never cheer against UK, except when they play Louisville. I just don't cheer for them. That being said, I do enjoy watching UK fans squirm when they lose. And I'll give UK fans credit. They don't squirm for long... Terrible football season for UK? Oh yeah, we got Stoops and he's putting together the best coaching staff EVER. Rough basketball season that ends with a loss on the road to some school called Robert Morris?
March 29, 201313 yr Author ^ While I am taking solace in the message of that shirt, I hate shirts like this. And UK is notorious for putting them out there. You can't make fun of Indiana cutting down nets, making those popcorn boxes, or creating a trophy case for a Sweet 16 season when you're putting out shirts like that IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.