Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 61 Indiana 50

Featured Replies

What's the story behind this kid? Where is he going?

 

Top 10 to 15 kid I'd guess. UK is considered to be a favorite or at least top 2 to 3. Really talented big kid.

 

Backed out of a verbal to IU.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Disappointing. Someone needs to tell the kid this doesn't speak very highly of him.

 

Because of what reason? If nothing else other than cheering because IU lost then it makes no sense to say it doesn't speak highly of him.

  • Author
Disappointing. Someone needs to tell the kid this doesn't speak very highly of him.

 

He's a kid so I'm not going to be too hard on him, but not his finest moment.

Because of what reason? If nothing else other than cheering because IU lost then it makes no sense to say it doesn't speak highly of him.

 

He committed to IU then backed out just because he felt he needed to look more. This comes off as petty and self-serving.

  • Author

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Right now, Tom Crean is singing "One Shining Moment" to his team.

He won't see a second contract in the League if he goes now--Another who needs to stay in school, but probably won't?

 

I don't see another year helping his draft stock. He's still a top 20 pick in this terrible draft.

Top 10 to 15 kid I'd guess. UK is considered to be a favorite or at least top 2 to 3. Really talented big kid.

 

Backed out of a verbal to IU.

 

14?

 

He committed to IU then backed out just because he felt he needed to look more. This comes off as petty and self-serving.

 

So because he was once committed to IU an then decided he didn't want to go there he can't cheer that they got beat? Makes no sense and again just shows the level we have already put these kids on that they can't tweet "YES LOL YES" without being criticized.

 

Now if he has said somethin about Crean, karma, or something to that effect then maybe but not for that comment posted.

14?

 

Let me re-phrase. He's probably a top 10 kid. Lowest would probably be 15.

 

2014 kid.

 

I don't see another year helping his draft stock. He's still a top 20 pick in this terrible draft.

 

I agree. Better go now.

Zeller is getting hammered on Twitter by IU fans.

Let me re-phrase. He's probably a top 10 kid. Lowest would probably be 15.

 

2014 kid.

 

 

That's what I was asking. I was asking if he was class of 2014.

  • Author
So because he was once committed to IU an then decided he didn't want to go there he can't cheer that they got beat? Makes no sense and again just shows the level we have already put these kids on that they can't tweet "YES LOL YES" without being criticized.

 

Now if he has said somethin about Crean, karma, or something to that effect then maybe but not for that comment posted.

 

For me it was just because he was an IU commit & I would think there's a good relationship there.

 

Again, he's a kid so it's no big deal to me. Just not something I would do to a school I had previously committed to.

  • Author
Zeller is getting hammered on Twitter by IU fans.

 

Wow. I've seen a lot of people giving it to him, but didn't know IU people were letting him have it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.