Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 61 Indiana 50

Featured Replies

Zeller is getting hammered on Twitter by IU fans.

 

Sad. Fans are morons.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This picture makes sense now. His son had just turned 17, and they were kissing Sweet 16 goodbye. :lol2:

tom-crean-500x352.jpg

 

For me it was just because he was an IU commit & I would think there's a good relationship there.

 

Again, he's a kid so it's no big deal to me. Just not something I would do to a school I had previously committed to.

 

I can see the point of yeah he may have a good relationship there but who knows. And you're right it's not a big deal so I don't see the need to criticize. Like you said he's a kid. Who knows he may have picked Syracuse in his bracket.

Wow. I've seen a lot of people giving it to him, but didn't know IU people were letting him have it.

 

Well I hope Bench gets of Twitter, and gives us his thoughts.

  • Author
Well I hope Bench gets of Twitter, and gives us his thoughts.

 

Is he the only IU fan on here?

 

Wow. I've seen a lot of people giving it to him, but didn't know IU people were letting him have it.

 

Yeah, definitely more non IU fans but some of the ones I've read have been IU fans letting him have it.

Took some heat from my buddies for having Cuse in my Final 4, not looking so bad now. :D

  • Author

BIG EZ @BigEZ

Zeller peed down his leg tonight… so did Hulls. Ferrell was a zombie

 

^ This guy was Matt Jones' first producer for the KSR show & now has his own show in St. Louis on ESPN radio. Big IU fan.

Took some heat from my buddies for having Cuse in my Final 4, not looking so bad now. :D

 

I have Cuse there as well.

Is he the only IU fan on here?

 

Only 1 I know of.

Welp, it is now official that my bracket is toast. Time to move on to baseball season!

  • Author

Carter-Williams with 24 points, 6 boards & 4 steals. He's a treat to watch.

  • Author

Indiana shoots 34% from the floor, 20% from beyond the arc (3-15), & 62.5 % from the FT line.

  • Author

In his final collegiate game, Jordan Hulls goes 0-5 from the floor (all 3-pointers).

I think that this game was more of an impressive game for Cuse than it was IU playing bad. Syracuse made IU look bad, the IU shooting pct. was due to the Cuse defense. The Syracuse 2-3 zone was definitely the difference and was extremely good to say the least, even more so than usual. T. Crean and IU had no answer for Syracuse . IU was outcoached by a mile tonight. I have to say that although I had picked IU, I loved this one. I cannot stand IU and when Crean arrived there it made me dislike them more. I noticed that Tom (little man syndrome) Crean did his usual classless "run by" hand shake with Motta after the game, not stopping or looking at him. Crean is a joke.

My bgp bracket was pretty much done before tonight but tonight just confirmed it. I do have one bracket left with Cuse,M-Quette in the region final with Marquette in the final four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.