Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Like Bluegrasspreps.com wasn't advertisement enough".

"I need this Hummer to manage all of the terribly rugged, craggy, and rough road conditions between my house and the yoga studio on North Ft. Thomas Avenue."

Gonna have to trade this in after 6 more titles; the doors aren't big enough.

"And if you come to Highlands" :sssh:

The only way they'd let a crappy vehicle like this inside the city limits...

Bluebird football guys will have to drive used Hummer's this year. Economy down ya know.

Dale-mobile

You guys crack me up. I put "One" picture of our Highlands H3 on FB and it shows up on BGP...Love it!

The story behind the pic posted on FB today.

 

"Mr. H had me drive the Highlands Hummer back from Pickens. Its at the office. Ill be in today and get you the keys. I came into town late Friday and I had to drive that thing in under a vale of darkness. I was like seal team six at the Bin Laden Compound. I couldn't chance Coach Ray seeing me drive that. I'd still run laps for him if he told me to."

 

That was a text sent from a ex "Blueboy" football player who works for us sent to me this morning....

 

Now that's a Rivalry!!!!!

Nothing like a nice big target for all the "cake-haters".

"I need this Hummer to manage all of the terribly rugged, craggy, and rough road conditions between my house and the yoga studio on North Ft. Thomas Avenue."

 

Dateline BGP: Clyde gives a "like", sign of the apocalypse?

Dude! Where's my car?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.