Notre Dame 48 Marshall County 39

Heck even the numbers of NDA girls at the CovCath games this season was lower than what I have seen in past years.

Why should they go? There isn't a big Cov Cath student turnout at any of NDA's Basketball games, Soccer matches, or Volleyball matches. To get support you have to give it. The 2 schools are supporting each other less and less.

I have been watching the games on-line and doesn't look like a very big crowd at any of the games. I went to BG in 2008 and 2009 and every game stands were 60%-90% full. When I was in school (70's) my sisters and I always went to the home games and supported the team. I don't have kids but my sisters kids (3 of them) have never been to a game to support the team. It just must be how kids are today.

Why should they go? There isn't a big Cov Cath student turnout at any of NDA's Basketball games, Soccer matches, or Volleyball matches. To get support you have to give it. The 2 schools are supporting each other less and less.

Historically never has happened, that is CovCath boys going to NDA games and back in 2007 (you can look it up if you would like) I tried like heck to get the boys to come down to Dibble.

Funny but in 2006 the last year CovCath went to Rupp, there were over 400 NDA students who skipped and note not a NDA holiday but skipped school to see CovCath play.

I think paNDA will vouch for me about attending NDA games when my daughter attended NDA and the number of NDA students who attended CovCath game back then, were much larger in size at the CovCath games than today.

Name me one other HS in the Commonwealth, that would put aside the State Tourney for Academic exams?

Not saying good nor bad but it is what it is at NDA and it always has been academics, academics, academics!