Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So After Tonight's Putrid Showing...

Featured Replies

A) Do the Cats hear their name called as a 12-seed on Sunday?

 

2) If so, do they deserve to?

 

D) Are you hoping that they play another game? Or does the prospect of getting humiliated again outweigh the cache of backing into the big dance?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A) I don't think they get in

 

2) No, I don't think they earned it

 

D) I'm ready for this season to be over. Painful to watch these games.

A) I don't think they get in

 

2) No, I don't think they earned it.

D) I'm ready for this season to be over. Painful to watch these games.

True. Very painful to watch. UK breaks your heart every other game or so. Hard to get a handle on this team.

I don't think they make it and if they do it will be short lived so why bother.

From the penthouse to the outhouse in one year. I guess that is what BBN will have to get used to with one and dones.

A) Do the Cats hear their name called as a 12-seed on Sunday?

 

2) If so, do they deserve to?

 

D) Are you hoping that they play another game? Or does the prospect of getting humiliated again outweigh the cache of backing into the big dance?

 

Sorry to say NO to all the above.

If UK does not get in, the SEC may only get 2 teams in, and probably a maximum of 3.

1. Florida

2. Missouri

3. Alabama

A) Do the Cats hear their name called as a 12-seed on Sunday?

 

2) If so, do they deserve to?

 

D) Are you hoping that they play another game? Or does the prospect of getting humiliated again outweigh the cache of backing into the big dance?

 

I started a thread about a week ago asking if it would be worse to be left out, or to be assigned a play-in game. Several members took issue with me that it would be worse to be in a play-in game, and possibly lose.

I started a thread about a week ago asking if it would be worse to be left out, or to be assigned a play-in game. Several members took issue with me that it would be worse to be in a play-in game, and possibly lose.

 

VCU went from play in game to the final four.

I doubt UK gets in & they don't deserve to. What they have in their favor is that there are a slew of other teams that don't deserve to get in either. A large group of bubble teams lost games they needed to win.

If UK does not get in, the SEC may only get 2 teams in, and probably a maximum of 3.

1. Florida

2. Missouri

3. Alabama

 

Ole Miss just won. I think they are in, unsure about Bama. jmo

Ole Miss just won. I think they are in, unsure about Bama. jmo

 

What if Ole Miss loses to Vandy tomorrow?

A.) No, maybe a play in game but imo the Cats miss the tourney

B.) No, and as some I have heard say "there are worse teams that are in". While that's true I believe UK doesn't deserve it. The SEC was mediocre at best this season, the Maryland win (especially after they beat Duke tonight) along with the Florida win was really te only two real good wins. The Georgia game and this Vandy game sealed the "out" vote imo.

C.) I am still hoping that the Cats get in the dance, as a life long fan I always hope they are in.

 

( NIT ? I don't talk about that until it's around 7pm on Sunday evening and U.K. is out of the ncaa )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.