March 14, 201313 yr If all of those players come back I doubt Wiltjer even sees that many minutes. He's too big a liability on defense and if other guys can come in and score then why play Kyle? Because he could be the Kyle Wiltjer he was last year. Come in, stretch the floor, and hit some wide open threes and not have to do anything else. He could assume virtually the same role he played last season in which he thrived, and should be a much improved player from last season. He will see about the same minutes as last season (which really wasn't a lot).
March 14, 201313 yr Poythress is projected as a lottery pick still, hard to see him sticking around. Not everywhere.... 2013 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net
March 14, 201313 yr Because he could be the Kyle Wiltjer he was last year. Come in, stretch the floor, and hit some wide open threes and not have to do anything else. He could assume virtually the same role he played last season in which he thrived, and should be a much improved player from last season. He will see about the same minutes as last season (which really wasn't a lot). This is a really good point. He becomes a zone buster and a place kicker.............Does not need to be counted on to play defense or rebound or create..........Although he does have some nifty post moves...............Slowest I have ever seen........but usually ends up in a lay in.
March 14, 201313 yr Any speculation at all? He has to know he is not going to get any playing time. So I guess does he want scrub time and a ring or transfer AGAIN.....................Sit out a year AGAIN.... I haven't listened to today's show, but a couple of weeks ago he was pretty confident Harrow would leave. Ryan Lemond, the co-host that day, pressed Jones for info but he wouldn't utter so much as a peep about Harrow's destination. Just said he'd be gone.
March 14, 201313 yr If he said it, it must be true. Who said that? Why not start a conversation about it? Are you ready to say he's wrong and give specifics?
March 14, 201313 yr Who said that? Why not start a conversation about it? Are you ready to say he's wrong and give specifics? Say he's wrong? I said if Matt says it, it must be true. Go ahead and write it down.
March 14, 201313 yr I'll be shocked if the four freshmen come back next season. I'll also be shocked if Harrow doesn't come back. Not saying that is how it will play out. I just don't see the logic behind any of the freshmen coming back or Harrow leaving. That being said all four freshmen will be back and Harrow will leave.
March 14, 201313 yr Bluto posted this in another thread. Per KSR 10 minutes ago. These predictions are what Matt thinks would happen if the decision is today. If some of our guys get red-hot during the tournament, things could change. Randle: Yes Poythress: Back WCS: Back Goodwin: Back Wiltjer: Back Hawkins: Yes Polson or Hood for the 13th scholarship, with the other walking on. Harrow: No Nerlens: NBA Plus our current recruits: Harrison 1 Harrison 2 Willis Young Johnson Lee So you're giving up on Wiggins?
March 14, 201313 yr So you're giving up on Wiggins? The roster he posted is the one Matt Jones predicted UK fans would see next season.
March 14, 201313 yr The roster he posted is the one Matt Jones predicted UK fans would see next season. Right. I didn't mean to imply that Clyde was saying Wiggins wasn't coming. I should have worded it better.
March 14, 201313 yr Right. I didn't mean to imply that Clyde was saying Wiggins wasn't coming. I should have worded it better. Cool. I think Bluto said in another thread that Jones felt like Wiggins has UK as his #2 or maybe #3 choice. I listen to the KSR podcast every day, but I'm only about ten minutes into the first hour right now.
March 14, 201313 yr I'll be shocked if the four freshmen come back next season. I'll also be shocked if Harrow doesn't come back. Not saying that is how it will play out. I just don't see the logic behind any of the freshmen coming back or Harrow leaving. That being said all four freshmen will be back and Harrow will leave. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.