Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Cal please put a tie on?

Featured Replies

Maybe do that stupid thing baseball does and wear a uniform?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Looks like a complaint to me. A silly one at that.

 

It's not a complaint! I just think when you are the head basketball coach at the University of Kentucky a tie is an appropriate thing to wear. I don't appreciate your silly comment.

I know this is being very picky but, you are the coach for the University of Kentucky, pretty much the gold standard in college basketball. So, please coach, we love ya but, start wearing a tie again......

 

For what it's worth I agree. I just think that it looks much better, I am not complaining either. Should he not want to wear the tie that's fine but no tie with the suit on doesn't look right to me. Doesn't really matter and am not trying to get anything going. I like the tie better myself.

I wish he'd dress like the Maui Invitational all season

Gosh, maybe some downtown Lex shop needs to start sizing him for lucky brown suits.

 

It's not a complaint! I just think when you are the head basketball coach at the University of Kentucky a tie is an appropriate thing to wear. I don't appreciate your silly comment.

 

Like I said, it looks like a complaint to me.

 

I'm sorry you didn't appreciate my silly comment. I stand by what I said though.

It's not a complaint! I just think when you are the head basketball coach at the University of Kentucky a tie is an appropriate thing to wear. I don't appreciate your silly comment.

 

Come on, you gotta be a little more thick skinned that this to have fun on BGP. Chill...

Can't too fat a head....

Not every coach wears a tie, and just because its UK doesn't mean he has to either.

 

 

Didn't I read somewhere that UK had a better record when he doesn't wear a tie? Maybe it was a superstitious thing.

It's not a complaint! I just think when you are the head basketball coach at the University of Kentucky a tie is an appropriate thing to wear. I don't appreciate your silly comment.

 

:lol2: Yes it is

In case you didn't know theres a stat out there that pretty much says when Cal wears a tie this season UK loses, when he goes no tie they win. I say burn the ties.....

In case you didn't know theres a stat out there that pretty much says when Cal wears a tie this season UK loses, when he goes no tie they win. I say burn the ties.....

 

I don't care what he wears during a game, but that's not at all true.

 

 

Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs - Photos - March 07, 2013 - ESPN

 

 

Kentucky Wildcats vs. Arkansas Razorbacks - Photos - March 02, 2013 - ESPN

 

 

Kentucky Wildcats vs. Florida Gators - Photos - February 12, 2013 - ESPN

 

 

 

http://espn.go.com/ncb/photos?gameId=330100238&photoId=2648008

 

I had heard this after the win against Mizzou so I guess somethings changed since then. There was a stretch there that the theory held water. But I'm like you who cares what he wears.

I love the no tie look, although Coach Cal had some pretty nice ties.

 

I could careless what he wears if he keeps bringing McD's All-Americans and Championships to Lexington.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.