Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Cal please put a tie on?

Featured Replies

I know this is being very picky but, you are the coach for the University of Kentucky, pretty much the gold standard in college basketball. So, please coach, we love ya but, start wearing a tie again......

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all the flippin' things to complain about.

 

Cal got number 8. He can wear whatever he wants.

I'd be cool with a tank top. No issue with no tie.

  • Author
Of all the flippin' things to complain about.

 

Cal got number 8. He can wear whatever he wants.

 

It wasn't a complaint, just a suggestion, thanks...

Go with the Huggie Bear look, straight from practice to the sidelines.

It wasn't a complaint, just a suggestion, thanks...

 

Your welcome, anytime. thumb.gif

I'd be cool with a tank top. No issue with no tie.

 

and a mullet?

 

It wasn't a complaint, just a suggestion, thanks...

 

Looks like a complaint to me. A silly one at that.

^^:laugh:

 

This is one of those time I wish I could photoshop well. Where is Fastbreak when you need him?

 

Looks like a complaint to me. A silly one at that.

 

I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.