March 10, 201313 yr Ties? Ties? Are you kidding me? Last year the man could have coached in shirts and a cut off shirt and no one would have said a thing!
March 10, 201313 yr I know this is being very picky but, you are the coach for the University of Kentucky, pretty much the gold standard in college basketball. So, please coach, we love ya but, start wearing a tie again...... The way this team plays at times he may be afraid he might try to hang himself with the tie.:sssh:
March 10, 201313 yr Ties? Ties? Are you kidding me? Last year the man could have coached in shirts and a cut off shirt and no one would have said a thing! That should have said shorts and a cut off shirt.
March 10, 201313 yr I love the no tie look. When I retire in August I am taking an oath to never wear a tie again. I hate them.
March 11, 201313 yr Wear a tie, only recruit Kentucky kids, win every championship, and give Richie more playing time. Might as well fire him now.
March 11, 201313 yr Wear a tie, only recruit Kentucky kids, win every championship, and give Richie more playing time. Might as well fire him now. Yea and to some UK fans he probably should have to wear a brown suit every game.
March 11, 201313 yr Mike Brey has a closet full of mock turtlenecks he's not using this year. Myabe Cal can get them cheap.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.