Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Bolden gets first offer

Featured Replies

Xavier offered last night at 11:15... Coach Mack spoke with James this morning to make it official. Just got off the phone with Coach Booher.

 

Congrats to James. Such a good kid and well deserved.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict................a whole lot of these coming soon..........................Man I bet I am correct.............:clap:

 

In all seriousness congrats on offer one of many!!!!!!

Beetle blowin' up! Congrats!

With Mack sitting courtside last night, this doesn't surprise me.

What a great basketball conference. That is the best offer that we've seen in NKY for awhile, correct? W/ Xavier moving into the New Big East, is that bigger than LSU?

Congratulations to a great player and a great young man. I see bigger offers coming his way soon.

What a great basketball conference. That is the best offer that we've seen in NKY for awhile, correct? W/ Xavier moving into the New Big East, is that bigger than LSU?

It may be, but when it's all said and done I'm betting Bolden has bigger offers than X... No offense to X, they're a solid program, but I just think he has big things coming his way.

Edited by ESPNdeux
typo

It may be, but when it's all said and done I'm betting Bolden has bigger offers than X... No offense to X, they're a solid program, but I just think he has big things coming his way.

 

Agree.

  • Author

I knew about this last night...see the Dicky Beal thread. Coach Booher wanted me to wait until Mack officially spoke with him though before I put it out.

 

Said Mack called and told him he needed to get James Bolden on the phone ASAP and that he has a scholarship for him.

 

James was very humbled by the 20 min convo with Mack this morning.

 

Expect either Uc or Purdue to be his next big offer. Both have been in to see him a lot and are recruiting him hard.

Is it true that he's already 17? Not knocking the kid, just very surprised when I heard that.

Is it true that he's already 17? Not knocking the kid, just very surprised when I heard that.

 

 

Appears to be. No worries about eligibility though for his senior year.

I'd love to see him in Blue and White......but not X, more like UK :clap:

Appears to be. No worries about eligibility though for his senior year.

That's good, I had heard otherwise. Glad that's not the case.

 

How tall is he?

That's good, I had heard otherwise. Glad that's not the case.

 

How tall is he?

 

I am just shy of 6'0. He's slightly shorter than I am so I'll say 5'10 to 5'11.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.