Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Bolden gets first offer

Featured Replies

Why waste your time at UK, go for the best school for him. He will be in college 4 years, Indiana is were he needs to go.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the academic side of this young man?

How is the academic side of this young man?

 

Good kid, they are working with him on this. He will respond.

  • Author
I read today that NKU offered as well.

 

If they offered, it hasn't made it's way to Coach Booher or Bolden...neither are aware of this as of 2:46 pm.

 

I'd say whoever reported this had bad info at the time.

Way to go!

Good to see the local boys shine!

I am just shy of 6'0. He's slightly shorter than I am so I'll say 5'10 to 5'11.

 

"Just shy of 6'0''"

 

Is that 5'9'' or 5'10''? :D

"Just shy of 6'0''"

 

Is that 5'9'' or 5'10''? :D

 

5'11.5, holmes.

5'11.5, holmes.

 

Congrats to James. Interesting that X has offered James but continues to flirt with BHatt. Both can score the ball.

My advice to James would be that now everyone is watching. Normal innocent high school stuff is magnified and exaggerated. Be smart.

Congrats to James. Interesting that X has offered James but continues to flirt with BHatt. Both can score the ball.

 

2 different positions. 2 different levels of quickness.

 

Unless something changes I don't see an offer coming for Brandon. They love a lot of things about him though.

"Just shy of 6'0''"

 

Is that 5'9'' or 5'10''? :D

 

5'10" is spot on unless he has had a growth spurt in the last month.

I don't want to move the thread away from Bolden, but on Hatton ... I saw an interview somewhere (on BGP?) with Hatton and he himself said on the interview that a mid major is the best fit for him. Of course he would love an offer from XU but he seems realistic in what he is expecting.

I read today that NKU offered as well.

 

NKU will be better than Xavier by the time Bolden is out of college. Xavier becomes a perennial cellar dwellar in their new conference.

I don't want to move the thread away from Bolden, but on Hatton ... I saw an interview somewhere (on BGP?) with Hatton and he himself said on the interview that a mid major is the best fit for him. Of course he would love an offer from XU but he seems realistic in what he is expecting.

 

XU is a mid major.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.