Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Bolden gets first offer

Featured Replies

James Bolden received an offer from Xavier last evening or this morning. I believe 1 of many D-1's to come.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good, I had heard otherwise. Glad that's not the case.

 

How tall is he?

 

 

I wouldn't be as concerned with his height as I would with his weight... Not real big. Would think he'd have to put some muscle on at some point to deal with the physical play he'll see.

I wouldn't be as concerned with his height as I would with his weight... Not real big. Would think he'd have to put some muscle on at some point to deal with the physical play he'll see.

 

He'll need some more strength and he'll get it at at D1 school.

It may be, but when it's all said and done I'm betting Bolden has bigger offers than X... No offense to X, they're a solid program, but I just think he has big things coming his way.

 

Not that there won't be more prestigious offers, but there are a lot of things to consider. Although Xavier may not be at the same level as a Kentucky or maybe a Big 10 school every year, it might be awful nice to give friends and family the opportunity to drive 15 minutes north to see half of his schedule!

  • Author

Bolden told me this morning that he will go wherever is best for him when the time comes but UK is his dream school....

Not that there won't be more prestigious offers, but there are a lot of things to consider. Although Xavier may not be at the same level as a Kentucky or maybe a Big 10 school every year, it might be awful nice to give friends and family the opportunity to drive 15 minutes north to see half of his schedule!

 

Agreed. Add in a strong b-ball conference and a place where players graduate. Great facilities. Top dog on campus. 10k per game. Strong degree.

 

Lots of things to sell at X.

Great to hear James got his first offer, many more to come I am sure. Congrats!

Bolden told me this morning that he will go wherever is best for him when the time comes but UK is his dream school....

 

This is what I heard also...

I read today that NKU offered as well.

Butler is now interested.

So happy for James beetle Bolden proud to be a bulldawg, glad too that he's gonna get a lot more of these.

Butler is now interested.

 

 

I'm interested as to what this term means in terms of recruiting... Does it mean they've made a call? I'm sure they haven't been to a game, as no recruiter can be at a game without someone from BGP spotting them and reporting it...

 

Interested could be they are at Holmes talking to him today or it could mean they are watching his mix tape on youtube. Just trying to clarify.

I'm interested as to what this term means in terms of recruiting... Does it mean they've made a call? I'm sure they haven't been to a game, as no recruiter can be at a game without someone from BGP spotting them and reporting it...

 

Interested could be they are at Holmes talking to him today or it could mean they are watching his mix tape on youtube. Just trying to clarify.

 

Made contact with Holmes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.