Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Missouri 83 (OT)

Featured Replies

Showing a pulse. Maybe they are improving afterall.

 

That's where I'm at with it as well. Who knows what they'll show next game, but as for tonight, they certainly showed signs of life.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officials really let them play tonight and UK was battling all the way. Nice to see them not get pushed around in a physical game.

The best the team has played all year imo. They still had flashes of selfishness though including the last play of regulation where Goodwin was wide open for a layup to win in regulation. But I liked the actual team play overall tonight.

This one was one where I went to being so mad in the 1st half that you could had fried an egg on my head to as pleased as I have been all season with this team. 1st half the Cats playing soft, allowing rebounds, loose balls to be tor from them, allowing Pressy and others to drive down the lane uncontested. 2nd half the Cats come out to play and play hard, leaving everything they had laying on the floor by playing with Kentucky Basketball Pride !

Julius Mays play and leadership once again was key in this one. Cauley-Stein with some key blocks, Harrow was key early when no one was hitting at all. Poythress and Goodwin both stepped up with some good play. I also can't say enough about adjustments made by Cal at halftime and the way this team came out to play in the 2nd half. I always say that imo the first 4-5 minutes of the second half are key to how the game will go and U.K. came out and won those few minutes, setting the stage for how they would play the rest of the way.

This is a good day to be a Wildcat !!

Final.

 

My brother went to Mizzou. I can't wait to rub it in!!

 

About time that you got back in position Bluto! Now, would you really do that to your brother? :sssh::lol:

The best the team has played all year imo. They still had flashes of selfishness though including the last play of regulation where Goodwin was wide open for a layup to win in regulation. But I liked the actual team play overall tonight.

 

You have a point but I think Mays just didn't know the amount of time left in the game.

Proud of the way the Cats battled tonight.

You have a point but I think Mays just didn't know the amount of time left in the game.

 

Same, I don't think it was him being selfish at all. Just didn't know how much time was left.

You have a point but I think Mays just didn't know the amount of time left in the game.

 

I agree with you. I don't think that was selfish, Mays just panicked a little on the time. But if he hits Goodwin with that pass, Archie has a layup for the win.

You have a point but I think Mays just didn't know the amount of time left in the game.

 

Edit.

Edited by Voice of Reason
Previous post duplicated.

The bottom line is that it all worked out in the end and it was a great game to watch. As long as Kentucky takes care of all the teams besides Florida, this team should be dancing come March.

It was I think 29-15 at one point and I looked at my buddy and said I don't know which is worse that they're about to double up our score or that the Cats may not break 20 points in the first half. I swear it was like they heard me all of the way from the second level. They were a totally different team the rest of the way after that timeout. The second half they came out hungry and you could tell.

 

Took some video on my phone of the game, if I can figure out how to post it tomorrow I will. The atmosphere was awesome.

Very nice win, a total team effort. How does the win rank on the resume, is Mizzu a lock to get in?

Good win!!! I just can't watch their defense it drives me nuts!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.