Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama 59 Kentucky 55

Featured Replies

It is what it is. Some teams got it, some teams don't. This team just doesn't have it. Hope for better, enjoy what you can, but accept reality at this point.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is what it is. Some teams got it' date=' some teams don't. This team just doesn't have it.[/quote']

 

I guess you'll be labeled as a Hater now too.

I blame Getslow and all his Dayton references for this loss.

Poythress = Worthless

Harrow and Goodwin 5-24, 13 points, 4 assists, and 4 turnovers. Bama was physical with them and they both folded.

 

This is an NIT team right now and they aren't getting better. I see zero improvement. Hopefully Archie and Poythress don't kill their draft stock.

Weak recruiting year and missing out on Shabazz and Bennett killed Cal this year. Noel tries as hard as he can, but the supporting cast just isn't there. Out of control Archie, Harrow still isn't comfortable 50% of the time and Poythress is an offensive project. Bazz probably puts you over the top in this game and Baylor. Help is on the way but this is gonna be a 10 loss team.

I blame Getslow and all his Dayton references for this loss.

 

Don't forget Bama smashed Nova. The stars aligned tonight... :lol:

Don't forget Bama smashed Nova. The stars aligned tonight... :lol:

 

How on earth did that happen? Alabama is horrendous on offense.

Kentucky didn't do themselves any favors, but Bama must have had some extra money in the football referee fund from this season for the officials tonight. I don't mind watching UK lose but those calls down the stretch were absolutely pitiful.

I would not draft anyone on this team except Noel. There has to be guys in the D League that can do what Archie and Poythress do.

Kentucky didn't do themselves any favors, but Bama must have had some extra money in the football referee fund from this season for the officials tonight. I don't mind watching UK lose but those calls down the stretch were absolutely pitiful.

 

After the Vandy game, I think UK is square with the officials.

What I hate about this team is that their awfulness overshadows Nerlens & how great a defender/hard worker he is.

How did Duke only beat this team by 7? Maybe Duke isn't that good.

Harrow and Goowwin 5-24 13 points 4 assists and 4 turnovers. Bama was physical with them and they both folded.

 

This is an NIT team right now and they aren't getting better. I see zero improvement.

 

Goodwin was typical Goodwin, drive out of control to the hoop and hope for a bail out call, the Cats can't afford for Harrow to play the same way. I would have tried Hood more, at least he will pass the ball

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.