Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama 59 Kentucky 55

Featured Replies

They'll be drafted 1st round, most likely in the lottery, if they go (which I'm still positive they both do).

 

I'll have to see it to believe it, especially with Poythress. I suppose that's why I'm not an NBA scout. If I were an NBA owner I wouldn't waste my money on either of these guys. Take someone from Gonzaga or Butler, someone that will play hard and listen to what the coach says. Someone who can dribble, shoot, pass, and make smart decisions.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have to see it to believe it, especially with Poythress. I suppose that's why I'm not an NBA scout. If I were an NBA owner I wouldn't waste my money on either of these guys. Take someone from Gonzaga or Butler, someone that will play hard and listen to what the coach says. Someone who can dribble, shoot, pass, and make smart decisions.

 

Someone like Adam Morrison???

Someone like Adam Morrison???

 

I knew it was a mistake when I mentioned a couple of teams. biggrin.gif

Well heck, give me a uniform then. Don't worry about the fact that I'm not very agile because of my knee surgery (wasn't that much to begin with haha) not quick, and couldn't guard anyone.

 

There is a reason Jon Hood doesn't play, he is in over his head at Kentucky in the Calipari era (would have been fine with Gillespie). I'm happy for him and that he is probably living the dream that many of us had growing up in Kentucky, but he doesn't bring much to the table to help this team. Saying he should get minutes over Goodwin is just dumb. Goodwin at least gives UK a chance. Playing Goodwin over Hood would be just accepting defeating.

 

It's not about individual talent, it's about a team being able to work together as a unit. I believe that if Hood or Beckham(if he was healthy) would have played 10 of Archie's minutes, UK would have likely won.

Someone like Adam Morrison???

I'm thinking Blake Stepp.

It's not about individual talent, it's about a team being able to work together as a unit. I believe that if Hood or Beckham(if he was healthy) would have played 10 of Archie's minutes, UK would have likely won.

 

I will 100% respectfully disagree. Beckham really doesn't bring anything to the table offensively. Hood would be a good player to swing the ball around the perimeter and that's about it. Won't get it done at this level.

I will 100% respectfully disagree. Beckham really doesn't bring anything to the table offensively. Hood would be a good player to swing the ball around the perimeter and that's about it. Won't get it done at this level.

 

One thing is for sure, with Goodwins' play of late, the team wouldn't lose anything by giving Hood more minutes right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.