Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama 59 Kentucky 55

Featured Replies

That's right. I forgot about him being hurt. What is his status?

 

Rumor he might have season ending surgery.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Cats are NIT bound. With no returning leadership, they appear to be done. I still thought this bunch of highly regarded recruits would have done better. Didn't UK have the top or one of the top recruiting classes this year? I guess that's the price you pay with the one-and-done system. You'll have your glory seasons and those you want to forget.

How did Duke only beat this team by 7? Maybe Duke isn't that good.

 

I agree with pp92 Duke is not that good. I have not been all that impressed. They will get better as they go and need to avoid injury.

This is true. UK was better when they didn't know they were mediocre and thought they were good and going to be good. Now they have no confidence and after tonight they will know they have no fan support so they are done.

I agree with all of this except the no fan support part. That's just not true.

I agree with pp92 Duke is not that good. I have not been all that impressed. They will get better as they go and need to avoid injury.

 

Not gonna jack this thread, but you were not impressed with Dukes start to the season? :lol:

I agree with all of this except the no fan support part. That's just not true.

 

Twitter is crushing Archie Goodwin right now. Absolutely crushing him.

Rumor he might have season ending surgery.

 

I hadn't heard that. Duke is still really good without him, but not sure they can win six straight.

Twitter is crushing Archie Goodwin right now. Absolutely crushing him.

 

Rightfully so but that means they aren't gonna have any fan support? C'mon. If you think UK fans are gonna stop going to games or supporting this team on the court in any way then you are crazy. Nashville will be as blue as ever. Hopefully enough to help these guys make a run.

Twitter is crushing Archie Goodwin right now. Absolutely crushing him.

 

It is well earned.

I hadn't heard that. Duke is still really good without him, but not sure they can win six straight.

 

Fortunately for them, they still have two All-American types & there are no teams out there that seem remotely dominant.

Really hurt to not have WCS tonight. A little bit of foul trouble and you really have to change up what you want to do.

If this team didn't have Noel they would be the opposite of must watch. The team has so many flaws I wouldn't know where to start. Goodwin and Poythress have gotten worse, Mayes is Horizon league quality. Just shows that recruiting stars don't translate to wins on the court. Hopefully they turn it around but I don't see it happening.

 

Twitter is crushing Archie Goodwin right now. Absolutely crushing him.

 

No reason to crush him but I don't know if the coaches paid enough attn to his game during recruiting. Not sure if he's a Cal fit.

Rightfully so but that means they aren't gonna have any fan support? C'mon. If you think UK fans are gonna stop going to games or supporting this team on the court in any way then you are crazy. Nashville will be as blue as ever. Hopefully enough to help these guys make a run.

 

I don't think PP92 meant that people would quit showing up for games. But this team will have to add increasing fan criticism to their already sizable pile of problems.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.