Alabama 42 Notre Dame 14

Original Rookie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if Alabama is that good or Notre Dame was that bad. Think Ill go with Bama being that good. Are we allowed to consider Alabama football a dynasty right now?

Absolutely. Three out of four titles and you could argue (although you'd be wrong) that the 3-loss team could've been their best of the four. Saban.. just wow.

Has anyone watched Catfish on MTV? It is about people portraying themselves as one thing online and then being something totally different. Notre Dame is a Catfish. They talked and acted like a championship contender...However, when we showed up at their house, instead of finding a hot 22 year old, we found a 46 year old, pasty, 500 pound dude with bacne...Thank you Irish for wasting 3 hours of my life. I can't wait for the playoff so we can watch a real title game--other than the SEC Championship. Congrats again Alabama fans.

Don't know if Alabama is that good or Notre Dame was that bad. Think Ill go with Bama being that good. Are we allowed to consider Alabama football a dynasty right now?

Three titles in four years? Absolutely.

Saban is miles ahead of anyone else right now.

I congratulate Notre Dame on the season they've had but they had no business being in this game and this just goes to show how dominate the SEC is in football, people start talking about it not being a powerful conference because SEC had a losing record during the bowls but who's hosting/what conference is the trophy going to?