Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonny Gomes gets paid

Featured Replies

Signs 2 year, 10 million deal with Red Sox.

 

I'm sure the Boston fans will love him.

Good for Jonny. I'm a a big fan.

  • Author
Good for Jonny. I'm a a big fan.

 

As am I.

Very happy for him as well. Seems like a good guy. Someone mentioned that was double what Oakland was offering.

Contracts in baseball are crazy. Glad you got the money but 2 years and 10 million.

Glad to hear it, Gomes is in my mind a great guy to have on your roster.

$10 million will buy a lot of batting gloves for Jonny to readjust after every pitch.

$10 million will buy a lot of batting gloves for Jonny to readjust after every pitch.

 

One would have to think he'd have at least one broken in by now.

Great news he should get his like everyone else Does.

Couldn't be happier for the guy. My favorite player when he was in Cincy.

Love me some Jonny Gomes. And now I have to root against him.

You know he really isn't that good.

You know he really isn't that good.

 

And that can be a major problem in Boston.

Good for Johnny. He and Adam Rosales are two of my favorite recent players.

You know he really isn't that good.

 

I can site ten million reasons otherwise! :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.