Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 81 Morehead St. 70

Featured Replies

Ugly for a while. Goodwin played tough.

 

Played a lot more under control tonight.

I was pulling for Morehead. The Eagles outplayed the Cats and they are tough and gritty. I bleed blue but I would have loved to see those kids from Morehead come home with that win. It would have meant very little to UK in the long run but it would have been HUGE for MSU.

 

I thought Kyle Macy had a good line. When they were introducing the roster for MSU he said "Obviously, Morehead State had increased their recruiting budget over the last severa years". I thought it had a defensive tone to it.

Game was blacked out here in Sarasota, Florida sadly but I listened to second half online. Wildcats are tough but its obvious we are young guys and players who haven't played together a long time. Still, Poythress, Noel, Goodwin are BEASTS!

I was pulling for Morehead. The Eagles outplayed the Cats and they are tough and gritty. I bleed blue but I would have loved to see those kids from Morehead come home with that win. It would have meant very little to UK in the long run but it would have been HUGE for MSU.

 

I thought Kyle Macy had a good line. When they were introducing the roster for MSU he said "Obviously, Morehead State had increased their recruiting budget over the last severa years". I thought it had a defensive tone to it.

 

I thought I had heard Macey also say MU picked up quite a few JUCOs.

Glad to see my alma mater give a good showing.

I was pulling for Morehead. The Eagles outplayed the Cats and they are tough and gritty. I bleed blue but I would have loved to see those kids from Morehead come home with that win. It would have meant very little to UK in the long run but it would have been HUGE for MSU.

 

I thought Kyle Macy had a good line. When they were introducing the roster for MSU he said "Obviously, Morehead State had increased their recruiting budget over the last severa years". I thought it had a defensive tone to it.

 

 

Sour grapes....he begged for the job, got it and did nothing. Good thing he had the announcing gig and tennis coaching gig to fall back on.

I was at the game. I was cheering for Morehead silently. They made it a pretty good game for the most part. I guess you can't expect to beat UK when UK is shooting free throws for every foul with 10 minutes to go in the half.

I was at the game. I was cheering for Morehead silently. They made it a pretty good game for the most part. I guess you can't expect to beat UK when UK is shooting free throws for every foul with 10 minutes to go in the half.

 

If Morehead wasn't hacking away like it was an MMA fight UK wouldn't have been shooting so many free throws.

I thought I had heard Macey also say MU picked up quite a few JUCOs.
He did, he said just about everyone on Morehead's roster is a JUCO or a transfer or a redshirt. He went on to say they have kids from Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, Kansas and all over. Then he made the statement about recruiting budget.

 

He may have not meant anything by it at all, but I thought it sounded defensive, as if his teams lost because he didn't have the money to recruit with. I dunno. ??

Game was blacked out here in Sarasota, Florida sadly but I listened to second half online. Wildcats are tough but its obvious we are young guys and players who haven't played together a long time. Still, Poythress, Noel, Goodwin are BEASTS!

 

It wasn't available anywhere on Dish except on pay-per-view here in Cincinnati. I watched it on ESPN3.

Morehead is a pretty good team. They are going to be a tough out in the OVC.

It was on Foxsports South in NKY. It was not pretty and Morehead will win some games this year. JD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.