2000 - Trinity 55, Scott County 21

2009 - Trinity 45, Scott County 13

2011 - Trinity 62, Scott County 21

I Like alot those last 3 numbers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT, can you elaborate on that? Not sure what you are referring to here?

McKee and 194 other schools voted for a public/private split in 2005. http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20051021/SPORTS05/51021007/Schools-approve-public-private-split. The schools also voted to close the state borders for athletes. The split never happened and neither did the border closure. I personally do not think a split is the answer.

Trinity wins the game. Zero deep, Man coverage all the time is not the answer for defending Trinity.

Can Trinity win this one without Quick? Ultimately I see a closer game then in Bowlig Green last year but if the T defense shows up like they did last week Scott's high scoring offense won't be able to outscore Trinity. Looking at their results Scott's D looks a little iffy to me.

T 35

SC 14

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

That makes two of us.

Trinity's Defense is freaky good, freaky fast.

This is the difference. None of the teams remaining can move the ball enough to score enough points to beat Trinity. Even without Quick, the offense will be able to put up enough and be able to rely on the defense to get stops.

Let's not forget that even though Trinity looked far more dire on offense last Friday than we've become recently accustomed to, that was a St. Xavier defense and I'd be shocked if anyone else in Kentucky can boast a defense that stout.

Shamrocks win it 35-14.

Just don't see any way possible for SC to come within 3-4 TD's of T. T has tremendous defensive speed and has played 8 games against teams much better than SC and defeated all but Moeller. Sure, JQ is out but T's coaching staff is the best around and will make the necessary adjustments to win this game handily IMHO.