Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 6A Semi-Finals: Scott County @ Trinity predictions

Who Wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Scott County
      15%
      8
    • Trinity
      84%
      45

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually going to pick SC in this one.

I'm actually going to pick SC in this one.

 

 

Trinity with no James Quick? You might think SC has a chance, but when HHS was able to match up with SC athleticly, they did not compete well. Trinity even w/o Quick is too talented and too seasoned.

Knowing that going into the game that Quick will not be an option and preparing without him plus playing at Marshall Stadium, I'll take The Rocks.

 

Long Live the King.

I think Trinity rolls......gonna be a big night for Daylen

Some classmates of his told me broken or cracked ribs.

two broken ribs....I imagine if we really needed him, he could play....I don't expect him this week.....maybe for the finals.

I have a lot of confidence in Coach Beatty to cope with the loss of James Quick. I also think there will a very energized Trinity crowd at Marshall Stadium for this game.

I have a lot of confidence in Coach Beatty to cope with the loss of James Quick. I also think there will a very energized Trinity crowd at Marshall Stadium for this game.

 

Trinity has no problem with SC without Quick.

Broken ribs make it hard to breathe and very difficult to raise your arms, let alone play in a high school football game where you are asked to extend your arms to catch passes. Quick's backup is plenty talented and will have to play from here on out. If Scott County can score (and they are the highest scoring team in the state) against Trinity's outstanding defense, they have a shot. They will need to score at least 24 points because Trinity has a week to plan without Quick, and they will score at least 3 TDs.

The Rocks will regroup and be fine. You could see and sense their resolve when James went down. All have probably read/seen the comments by now - "at T its about the next kid being ready to go and stepping up." All on that team are important and play a major role in the overall success. Watch Coach B's comments to the team at midfield after the game.

 

Scott Co has a fine team and program. Don't we seem to keep meeting them every year or so ? Always respect the opponent.

 

T's Coaching Staff is second to None. They will have the ream prepped and ready.

 

Welcome to Marshall.

I predict that this time next week everyone will agree that X is the #2 team in 6A, and then another week after that everyone will agree that SC is the #3 team in 6A.

Trinity with no James Quick? You might think SC has a chance, but when HHS was able to match up with SC athleticly, they did not compete well. Trinity even w/o Quick is too talented and too seasoned.

It has nothing to do with Quick being out. I just feel there will be one big upset this playoff season and SC is the one I think will pull it off. If I was a betting man I wouldd put my money on T but I'm not betting this game lol, so I pick SC.

I'm actually going to pick SC in this one.

 

I think that SC may have tough time putting points on the scoreboard. X had one first down in second half and that is why Trinity won. Trinity 28 SC 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.