Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 6A Semi-Finals: Scott County @ Trinity predictions

Who Wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Scott County
      15%
      8
    • Trinity
      84%
      45

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trinity 28-7.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common opponents (for what that is worth). T rocked Highlands in a scrimmage and Highlands rolled Scott for their only loss. Scott beat GRC 40-6 and Trinity beat GRC 56-7. Scott whipped Madison Central 41-16 and Trinity just as couple weeks ago beat MC 62-8.

Scott has never been afraid to play Trinity so I don't think there is any fear factor there. Even without Quick I'd still give the talent edge to Trinity. The Rock defense better be ready to defend a creative balanced offense. Home field helps Trinity too... so I'll say Trinity- 28 Scott-13.

I don't see Trinity having trouble without Quick; I think they still win by at least 20.

  • Author

I've got to tell you that since McKee, Coach decided to become one of the faces of the separatists movement a couple of years ago I really look forward to playing them.

I've got to tell you that since McKee, Coach decided to become one of the faces of the separatists movement a couple of years ago I really look forward to playing them.

 

AT, can you elaborate on that? Not sure what you are referring to here?

AT, can you elaborate on that? Not sure what you are referring to here?

 

 

You would like him, he is all for the separation of private and public schools.

  • Author

 

You would like him, he is all for the separation of private and public schools.

 

That's exactly what I'm talking about. He used to step up and scrimmage Trinity every year then he took his ball and went home. I hope to give McKee, Coach even more ammo for his sepratist agenda this week.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

I hope to give McKee, Coach even more ammo for his sepratist agenda this week.

 

The bolded is pretty funny!

BLOWOUT

That makes two of us.

 

Trinity's Defense is freaky good, freaky fast.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. He used to step up and scrimmage Trinity every year then he took his ball and went home. I hope to give McKee, Coach even more ammo for his sepratist agenda this week.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

 

I was not aware SC joined those ranks... too bad.

  • Author

 

I was not aware SC joined those ranks... too bad.

 

McKee, Coach was one of the four people in the televised debate about it a few years ago. He and Wilson Sears were thr pro-sepratists.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

Trinity Shamrocks

State Championships: 21

State Semifinals Record: 22-7

 

Scott County Cardinals

State Championships: 1

State Semifinals Record: 3-2

 

Past Playoff Meetings

2000 - Trinity 55, Scott County 21

2009 - Trinity 45, Scott County 13

2011 - Trinity 62, Scott County 21

The bolded is pretty funny!

Someone is on the listserv lol

  • Author

:)

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.