Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man ejected from Bills game found dead Friday morning

Featured Replies

I've been to 3 Bengals games over the last 3 years, and haven't experienced a single problem as far as drunks, or even any foul language.

 

Then you ain't looking. I've been to several, and won't go back. Heck, I went to the UC/West Virginia game last year, and wouldn't go back to a UC game (Big East serves alcohol at their games). We had 2 fights in our section, and I had great comp tickets from Adidas.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

swamprat hit on my point, that is exactly what I was getting at.

 

As far as the Bengals games, it all depends on where you sit, anywhere in the lower bowl is subject to lots of problems, the 3rd level isn't near as bad and the club (2nd level) is almost problem free.

 

Then you ain't looking. I've been to several, and won't go back. Heck, I went to the UC/West Virginia game last year, and wouldn't go back to a UC game (Big East serves alcohol at their games). We had 2 fights in our section, and I had great comp tickets from Adidas.

 

Why would I go looking for drunken idiots?

This is the NFL. Going to games has become a nightmare for a lot of people. Anyone take kids to games anymore?

 

I wouldn't.

 

Agreed, not a chance.

 

I've been to 3 Bengals games over the last 3 years, and haven't experienced a single problem as far as drunks, or even any foul language.

 

I have been to every home game except one for the Bengals, and I have seen no problems to where someone wouldn't want to bring kids too. That includes the tailgating area and the game itself. The one thing I will say I have noticed a little bit since when we go we usually have end zone seats. Is that the North end zone seems to be more a little rowdier with more people who have been drinking, however nothing really to bad. While the South end zone at least where I have sat has not been as rowdy, but just a bunch of people there cheering on the team. Which is why we usually sit in the south end zone.

I don't see why any particular part of the stadium should have more problems than others. There isn't a form you fill out before getting your tickets indicating how much booze you'll be consuming on game day, tipping the folks in ticketing to put you in a drunk-specific section.

I have seen several idiots at Bengals games. The most recent game I went to wasn't bad at all though. I was actually impressed with how well I was treated as an opposing fan.

 

I did however see one Bengals fan (drunk) trying to fight a Giants fan :lol:

I did however see one Bengals fan (drunk) trying to fight a Giants fan :lol:

 

 

You took advantage of him, didn't you?

Thanks, 00Rocket28. So a person then gets arrested under KRS222.202?

 

I don't think I understand your question?

I don't think I understand your question?

 

I think he's asking in which instances are they detained/arrested and which are they just told to leave the premises.

 

I think he's asking in which instances are they detained/arrested and which are they just told to leave the premises.

 

Just the way I look at it. If they're a danger to themselves or others, they need to sleep it off in the clink. If they're drunk and mouthy and are trying to pick fights, same. If they're just a happy drunk and have a safe ad sober way home, maybe you just give em a warning and send em home.

 

A lot of discretion can be used.

Just my opinion... The authorities should hold zero responsibility. The individual who chose to consume so much alcohol should be responsible for his own actions.

Just my opinion... The authorities should hold zero responsibility. The individual who chose to consume so much alcohol should be responsible for his own actions.

 

Unfortunately the America we have now does not hold anyone accountable for their actions.

Doesnt Philly have cells and even a judge at their stadium?

Doesnt Philly have cells and even a judge at their stadium?

 

I know the Vet had cells but haven't heard anything about Lincoln Financial.

I would think every stadium would have some sort of holding cell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.