Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man ejected from Bills game found dead Friday morning

Featured Replies

I don't see why any particular part of the stadium should have more problems than others. There isn't a form you fill out before getting your tickets indicating how much booze you'll be consuming on game day, tipping the folks in ticketing to put you in a drunk-specific section.

 

I agree that not one particular part of the stadium should have more problems. However over the last 3 years I have been to a lot of Bengals game and usually in one of the two end zones. The North one every time has been a little bit more rowdy and seem to have more people who were more intoxicated than when I have been in the South end zone. That is why we typically go for the south end zone when there are choices between the two.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree that not one particular part of the stadium should have more problems. However over the last 3 years I have been to a lot of Bengals game and usually in one of the two end zones. The North one every time has been a little bit more rowdy and seem to have more people who were more intoxicated than when I have been in the South end zone. That is why we typically go for the south end zone when there are choices between the two.

 

Interesting. It seems like pockets of bad fans would be a totally random kinda thing.

  • Author
Interesting. It seems like pockets of bad fans would be a totally random kinda thing.

 

I will not go to a Bengals game and sit in either endzone because of the drunks/standing/problems/etc.

I am a season ticket holder and go to most games. I generally only witness big problems when the Steelers are in town; however, this year was an incredible exception. Not the normal heightened anxiety and blood alcohol level in the crowd, folks were very well behaved in my section. Surprisingly, I did see a fight in the seats at the Denver game. I take my family to most games, and haven't heard an f-bomb at PBS in several years.

 

I question the culpability of the stadium/ Bills about this specific incident. What is the current legal precedent when a patron is over-served in a bar/restaurant, and may subsequently

be involved in an auto accident?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.