Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton's Cam Racke kicked off of and then reinstated to the Simon Frosh Team

Featured Replies

No...

 

 

OK. What gives with the Puke avatar? going to hit ignore until you change it. LOL:D

  • Replies 111
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's now January and it's my understanding that young Mr Racke and his family have decided it's best to go to high school at SK.

 

What level of b-ball is he playing currently?

So it's now January and it's my understanding that young Mr Racke and his family have decided it's best to go to high school at SK.

 

What level of b-ball is he playing currently?

 

I said early on in this thread that schools shouldn't be in the business of predicting the future. 13 year olds have been known to change thieir minds every now and then. :D

Freshman year starts August 2013. Anything can happen. :popcorn:

I finally got a chance to see this young man play. Looks to be a good athlete with a good strong build. Seemed to have a bit of an attitude after he got into foul trouble and eventually fouled out. His dad had to miss a bit of the game and he was asked to leave before the final buzzer in a 40-30 victory.

After watching his parents, I can see where he gets it.

His dad had to miss a bit of the game and he was asked to leave before the final buzzer in a 40-30 victory.

 

I've gone from rolling my eyes to this whole soap opera to just feeling sorry for this KID.

After watching his parents, I can see where he gets it.

 

Funniest event of the night was when the dad was tossed, someone yelled to throw out the whole family.

Funniest event of the night was when the dad was tossed, someone yelled to throw out the whole family.

 

That person was spot on. :banana:

I say we go easy on the kid. Every school has parents of players that are embarrassing. SK doesn't own that title.

 

I'm not big on nailing a kid because of his family.

I say we go easy on the kid. Every school has parents of players that are embarrassing. SK doesn't own that title.

 

I'm not big on nailing a kid because of his family.

 

Interesting to see how the family blends in with the fish eaters next year.

I say we go easy on the kid. Every school has parents of players that are embarrassing. SK doesn't own that title.

 

I'm not big on nailing a kid because of his family.

 

While I agree with not coming down on a kid because of his family, I also think sometimes parents need to be called out for their behavior. It is embarrassing for the kids and a poor reflection on the school they are supposed to be representing.

While I agree with not coming down on a kid because of his family, I also think sometimes parents need to be called out for their behavior. It is embarrassing for the kids and a poor reflection on the school they are supposed to be representing.

 

I can nail parents from every school - CCH, Conner, ,HHS, NCC, etc. It only hurts the kid. No one wins and a kid loses.

One suggestion I have is to just end this thread. It was sort of a story back in November, which I don't know why as any kid should be able to visit any school he wants IMO, but now the kid has to endure his parents, which I'm sure he loves in spite of what may have happened at a ball game, being talked about which I'm sure hurts him just as bad. It's not the first time someone has been kicked out of a game, won't be the last. I can see this thing spinning way out of control and getting way to personal based upon some of the posts so if everyone has the kid's best interest at heart.....but this one to bed.

I was at the scorers table for our game against him last season, and while It's true that every teams' parents have their moments, I have never witnessed anything like that before. I truly do feel sorry for the kid and I do hope the dad makes some changes, both for his son and his own health. That was/is a heart attack waiting to happen. Sad.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.