Pat Towles Will Redshirt

Clyde

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will still dress and be available in case of an emergency.

Hopefully there won't be a double emergency. Good decision, he's going to be a good one and it makes no sense to throw him to the wolves during a lost season.

Smith has improved, so it should be interesting to see how things pan out. If he can cement the job then PT should be a starter for at least two seasons, what are the odds he can pull it off as a RS Frosh?

Joker will probably not ever coach PT b/c UK is not filling seats & $ is the root of most decisions. Think I heard only 28 or 38k in the stands last week...Ouch. The real ? may be will Barnhart be out with Joker? I mean he did also hire Billy Gillespie who was a total clown!

Joker will probably not ever coach PT b/c UK is not filling seats & $ is the root of most decisions. Think I heard only 28 or 38k in the stands last week...Ouch. The real ? may be will Barnhart be out with Joker? I mean he did also hire Billy Gillespie who was a total clown!

Didn't he also hire Rich Brooks or was that before he became AD. If he also hired Rich Brooks which ended up being a good decision, then I don't know how you can fire him now. Especially when it seems like the majority of the sports are doing pretty well, and he did make the quick decision to get rid of Billy G and get coach Cal. I see no reason why Barnhart's seat should even be warm.

Didn't he also hire Rich Brooks or was that before he became AD. If he also hired Rich Brooks which ended up being a good decision, then I don't know how you can fire him now. Especially when it seems like the majority of the sports are doing pretty well, and he did make the quick decision to get rid of Billy G and get coach Cal. I see no reason why Barnhart's seat should even be warm.

Brooks was hired b4 he was AD! Cal hire his only savior...Oh it's warm when seat in Commonwealth are empty = $ loss at UK. Trust me that is all the school cares abt. We shall see...

Brooks was hired b4 he was AD! Cal hire his only savior...Oh it's warm when seat in Commonwealth are empty = $ loss at UK. Trust me that is all the school cares abt. We shall see...

Rich Brooks was hired in 2003, Mitch Barnhart became the AD in 2002.

Simple facts...

Barnhart isn't going anywhere unless it's his decision to move on...

Will Joker be his coach when he finally sees the field? Doubtful. Wonder if it was........redshirt me or I'm out? Love to know how these decisions are made. Is it the player requesting or the coaches demanding?

Joker's out, PT leaves for UL and throws passes to ZP.............................it could happen! :lol: